🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗

After saaqib left, whole zaidi family was on his back asking question about how he met her and why didn't he tell them.

"Beta tumne hume bataya kyu nahi....hum use yaha le aate.." gauhar cried as she couldn't imagine her going through all of this all alone.

"Yaha laa ke kya karta. Wo aane ke liye bhi taiyaar nahi thi. Jab mai uska peecha karte hue waha pahucha, to kehne lagi ke mai waha uska janaza nikalne gaya hu. Hum sab ne use sach me bohot pareshan kiya hai." His head hung low as he explained what he had seen.

"Ha to use uske kiye ki saza mili hai. Or kya..." sharib snapped.

"Tum imagine kar sakte ho...tum socho ke agar baba ne mujhe nikala hota..to. Mera to rape hota or mai to is haalat me waha rehne ka soch bhi nahi sakti." Umaira glared at him.

"Tum use kyu protect kar rahi ho umi. Usne to tumhare saath..." he said but she stopped him.

"Unhone mujhse rukhsti wali raat hi maafi mang li thi. Or wo meri bohot help bhi karti thi, hamesha. Chahe wo yahya ko manana ho ya phir ghar ka koi kaam ho. Koi kasar nahi chodi unhone meri madad me. Or unko kya mila, ye. Aap jaise lalchi log jinhone unhe akela chod diya. Sahi hai. Sabko apni saza milegi." Saying this, she stormed out and went to her home. Where her husband lived.

All were rooted to their place as they took in her words.

"Aaah..." ishmat's cries broked them out of their pathetic thoughts.

"Aree jaldi gadi nikalo, kya hogaya bacchi ko.." gauhar, alishba and rehmat were immediately on her side.

Grasping her sister's hand, she asked for her to come near her.

"Please...agar mujhe kuch hojaye to apna khayal rakhna." She said.

Rehmat was crying as she looked at her sister's face morphed in pain. Shaking her head, she asked her to stay strong.

..
..

"Shukriya ada kare ke inka miscarriage hone se bach gaya. Sahi waqt per ke aaye aap." Doctor came out of the OT and said.

All sighed and sent a quick prayer for her.

"Ab aapko inka bohot khayal rakhna hoga. She is very weak. Inhe koi stress hai to usse durr rakhe." He said and left from there.

"Kya musibate aa padi hai hamare gale. Ek baccha thik nahi hota ke dusre ke saath kuch ho jata hai." Alishba cursed sitting on the chair.

..
..

Saaqib had just left his house.

He was driving like he is drunk. Speeding past many signals, he reached the address given by ihtesham.

He is going to get beaten if he gave him the wrong address. Thinking about ways to make it upto her, he waited. As the gate was locked from the outside, he knew she went somewhere.

Raahat with raniya and seema came back. She saw the car in her driveway, but didn't think about it much.

Shaking her head, she went inside her house.

Saaqib's breath hitched as he saw her. Finally after months.

He moved out of his car and went towards the door. Ringing the doorbell, he waited for the someone to open the door.

Raahat, who was near the gate went and opened the door. Upon seeing who was outside, she closed the door on his face.

"Raahat...raahat please darwaza kholo...please. Meri baat sunlo ek baar." He shouted as he knocked on the door.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें