💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next day, haroon was searching for his file which he kept in his closet securely.

After not finding it anywhere, he came out and asked the person who was leisurely tying her hair in braid.

"Tumne meri file dekhi hai blue colour ki?" He asked in his usual cold voice.

"Nahi, mai kya janu. Mujhe to aapki koi file nahi mili." She said still braiding her hair. She was so engrossed in her hair that she didn't notice haroon moving towards her.

"Maine dekha, tumne closet saaf kari hai. So saaf saaf batao kaha hai file." He asked while holding her arms tightly, making her grimace.

"Mujhe sachme nahi pata haroon" she said looking down.

"Ye haroon kya laga rakha hai. Ji bolo mujhe. Nahi to...." he threatened and moved back to check it again.

While zariya was shivering.

She didn't knew what file he was talking about. She hadn't seen any of his files.

After a while, a fuming haroon came back and directly slapped zariya. The impact was so hard that she fell down.

Zariya was shocked to the core that how can her husband hit her. She looked back to see him staring at her furiously. After a minute or so, he went out. Zariya stood up and checked her cheek. Which was swollen.

She took a concealer and hid it. So that nobody would know.

..
..

Haroon was furious. He was frustrated since morning. How can she, the village, illiterate girl can touch his closet. The audacity of this girl.

He went to his office without having his breakfast, just because of this girl.

..
..

"Baji, kab aaraha hai hamara meer. Kayi saal hogaye hume usse mile hue. Ab to use aajana chahiye" shabana said as they are now sitting in the lounge for their evening tea.

Zariya was serving them tea and was going to go when they held her hand.

"Are beta yahi baiho hamare paas" shabnam said.

"Ji" she sat down while the other ladies gossiped.

"Ji bhabhi wo aaj raat ko hi ayega. Or tension na le jasmin bhi aarahi hai" amal said. She too was waiting for her son, who was out of country for his study and business purpose.

And now, he is the top business with a sexy body and height of 6'3 with muscles. Looking like a model, ready to kill girls.

But from inside, he was a jolly person.

"Ammi, raat ke dinner ke liye kya banau?" Zariya asked as she wanted to run from there. They were continously talking and she was feeling left out.

"Are beta, tum kyu takleef karti ho. Maids kar dengi" amal said stopping zariya to move.

"Are phupho isme takleef kaisi. Or waise bhi mujhe khana banana bohot pasnd hai. Mai to classes bhi karti hu online." She said.

"Accha chalo thik hai, phir koyla biryani bana lena or yakhni pulav. Or meethe me gajar ka halwa or chane ka halwa. Mai maids ko bol deti hu wo chana chadha de. Tum zyada takleef mat karna" shabnam went with her to get the tasks done.

(Koyla biryani is my favourite. My mom made it for the first time, and we loved it)
....
....

Sameer had just landed at Jinnah international airport. The flight was delayed but no issue as he landed at the correct time.

Just like a true businessman, he was in a three piece suit and a stylish bag in his hand. Jasmin was standing with her brother in her jumpsuit. She was a bit stylish but not arrogant.

"Bhai...*whines* kaha hai koi bhi. Koi nazar nahi aaraha hai. Ab hum ghar kaise jayenge" she asked seeing no one there. Their mom had said that they will send someone, but nobody came.

So now they are waiting at the outside of airport in this hot summer. Though it was night time, but still it was hot.

"Aa rahe honge. Tum tension mat lo." He said in his usual husky voice. Which can send shivers down your spine.

But it was normal for jasmin as she lived with her brother in Russia for her medical studies. And now she is back as a best neurosurgeon.

"Hmm" she hummed back and waited for someone while tapping her legs which irritated sameer but he didn't said anything.

"You know, haroon bhai got married. And we get to know about this now. And tomorrow is his reception. Wow. Like literally. I never thought that one day he will get married" jasmin sighed. True to her words, sameer too thought that haroon will never marry. But Allah swt plans can never be diverted.

They saw a board with their name and a man in his late forties wearing a white uniform.

"Wo dekhe bhai. Driver uncle aaye hai. Chale, kaafi raat hogayi hai" jasmin took hold of his hand and went towards the car.

"Assalamualaikum uncle. Kaise hai aap" jasmin asked while handing over the luggage.

"Walaikumassalam baccha. Mai thik hu. Aap kaise hai?" Raheem uncle replied keeping the luggage in the back.

"Sab badhiya. Or ghar per sab kaise hai?" While setting themselves, sameer asked. He was back in his jolly mode.

"Sab acche hai sameer beta" raheem chacha smile. They never changed.

..
..

Zariya was giving last touches, and was checking if everything is ok. Haroon was back from the office but was in a good mood.

Maybe he forgot about the file.

The door bell rang indicating the arrival of the people awaited.

Haroon went to open the door and was hugged by an overly enthusiastic sameer.

"Assalamualaikum haroon. Shadi bhi karli, or hume bataya bhi nahi" he said faking narazgi.

"Haha..mere bhai. Sorry, wo sab jaldi jaldi hua. But ab tension na le. Aagaya hai, kal reception hai. Wo enjoy kar liyo" he said hugging sameer. They were buddies from childhood.

But their was a rivalry too. Which was from haroon's side. As he never liked his mother praising someone else and yet she did. That too so much that he started hating sameer. But didn't show it and hid it behind his friendship facade.

"Bhabhi se to milao" he said and just then Zariya entered.

What will happen?
Would there be a clash between to cousins. Who will win.

Let's see. The drama had just began. *winks*

Do vote and comment.✌️

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें