⚫⚫⚫

It was the time of Nikah. All the guest from the bride's side had already been arrived. The wait was for the baraat.

Here inside a room, our cute little bride was fuming in anger. She was still thinking about the words he uttered.

"Unki himmat kaise hui mujhe ye batane ke mai kisse shadi karu or kisse nahi. Unhone to mana kardiya. Ab wo kis haq se mujhe mana kar rahe hai." She was blabbering to herself when her sister entered inside the room.

"Ye kya tum bad bada rahi ho. Baraat aagyi hai. Sab tumhare wait kar rahe. Chalo." Taking her hand in her's, Daneen took her sister down.

All the guest were waiting for the arrival. And when she entered all the eyes were zoomed in on her.

Laiba felt like a jelly. Her legs were shaking badly. She wanted to run and hide but that would look absurd. So clutching her sister's hand tightly she looked down. Her sister hiss in pain but didn't utter a single word knowing how must she be feeling.

Here, Daniyal was gripping his phone tightly knowing what grave mistake he did by rejecting her.

Waquar smirked knowing that finally this kitten is going to be his for forever.

Making Laiba sit in front of the groom, Daneen moved back.

Waquar wanted to have a look at his bride but could not get because of the partition.

Qazi sahab started reciting surah.

Laiba's hand got clammy. She rubbed it against her white sharara.

Though she loved the dress, she couldn't help but sigh. It was heavy. And with the jewellery, she couldn't even breathe properly.

Before the Qazi asked for the consent, a voice stopped them.

"Ruk jaye." 6 police men arrived at the venue. All the guest stood up from their place. They all were in for the show.

"Kya hua inspector sahab. Kuch problem hai kya?" Raghib asked.

"Ji problem ye hai ke hume inhe giraftar karna hai. Qatl ke jurm me." All the people present their gasped. Including Laiba.

She was shell shocked as the police pointed towards Waquar who clenched his fist. Clearly displeased.

"Kyu sir. Mere bete ne aisa kya kar diya jo aap use uski shadi ke din giraftar karne aaye hai." Saima wasn't backing down. She didn't like the way her son was addressed as.

"Aapke bete ne ek nabalig ka rape or katl kiya hai. Uske jurm me hum use giraftar kar rahe hai." Hearing all this, asgar had his bp high.

He was going to give his daughter to this criminal. How would have survived knowing his daughter may have been in a wrong hands.

"Sir but hamari baat to sune..." Their pleas went unheard.

As the police took the groom away, even his parents shamefully went back to their house.

...
...

Flashback

"Sir, I have an information regarding recent rape and murder case. The person who did this is Waquar Ali. Son of Nadeem Ali." A voice was heard.

"But who are you and how do you know about this?" An inspector from the other side asked.

"Who am I is not your concern. But I have a proof and I had already sent it to the police station." Saying this he cut the call and smirked looking down.

*Now you would be mine Jaan.*

...
...

"Ab to meri beti ki izzat ka kachra kar diya unhone. Ab kaun karega isse shadi. Haye Allah" Sabiha was crying while holding her other daughter's hand. Laiba wasn't amy better.

She knew what this meant. Her relative would spread this news like a fire that she got a proposal from a criminal and on the day of their marriage he went to the jail.

This would tarnish her reputation.

Safiya was looking at her son expectantly.

But he wasn't meeting her eyes, instead he looked at his khalu who was surrounded by his brother and son. Raghib was consoling his wife who was with his MIL.

"Mai karunga Laiba se shadi." His voice echoed in the backyard. Making Laiba look at him shock.

Her heart was happy that finally he agreed to marry her but her mind thought that he was just pitying her.

"But beta tum..." Asgar tried to say something but he held his hand amd shook his hand.

"Mai apni marzi se ye shadi kar raha hu. Or waise bhi ammi pareshan thi meri shadi ke liye." Saying his he chuckled.

But his words pierced her heart.

Wanting answers from him, she tried to say something but her father's words stopped her.

"Beta tumne mere ghar ki izzat rakh li. Boht boht shukriya bacche. Allah tum dono ko khush rakhe." And then some changes were made.

"Qubool hai"
"Qubool hai"
"Qubool hai"

Uttering these 2 beautiful words they were bounded in a pure beautiful bond.

Mabrook was heard as the partition fell down.

Coming closer to his now Shareek e hayat, he held them hem of her dupatta and pulled it over her head.

Muttering a small MashaAllah, he kissed her forehead so as to not make her uncomfortable.

Laiba felt a sense of security knowing she married her love. Allah swt heard her dua.

When his lips touched her forehead, she felt some new kind of feeling erupting in her heart.

All the cousins hooted for the new couple.

"Mubarak ho meri behen. Mai to tum dono ko ship karti thi. Chalo boht accha hua jo Allah ne meri dua sunli or tum dono ki shadi hogyi. Atleast us khadoos saas se to bach gayi." Daneen exlaimed shocking Laiba.

__________________________________

How are you all guys?

I have no words to say how I'm feeling right now.

I genuinely feel bad for my cute readers who have supported me in this book. They are like stars to me. My life is boring without them.

I was hibernating these whole months. I had gotten a job as a teacher and it was hectic to work.

But then again, I left it because I shifted from that place.

Leave it all, and tell me how's it?

-Love
Liya 💞

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें