Epilogue

Zufar and Aaliya were asked to go to their room together.

Helping her with the gharara, he trailed behind her while she climbed the stairs. After reaching on the first floor, zufar took the lead and held her hand.

Reaching their room, he came behind her and took her hand. Opening the door with their hands joint, he welcomed her to her new room.

"marhaban bikum fi manzilik aljadid hayaati" (welcome to your new home hayati) he whispered in her ears.

Aaliya gasped seeing the room decorated with rose and candles giving it the romantic vibe. Entering the room, she twirled looking at all the corners. Her eyes shone, excitement clear in her eyes.

Zufar had a smile on his face, seeing his wife so happy.

"Come, let's take a tour." He took hold of her hand, and went to balcony with her.

They can see the decorations lightning the whole area. The whole manaion was decirated with lights and flowers.

"Kya soch rahi ho?" He asked looking at her. She was looking at the moon shining so brightly.

"Hm. Bas yahi ke Allah swt ki kudrat dekhiye. Mai pehle chahti thi aapse alag hona but jab aapke baare me clearly socha tab samajh aaya ke aap kitne acche hai. Agar mai ta..talaq le leti to shayad itna khubsurat din ek khubsurat insan ke saath na bita pati." She looked at him to see him already looking at her.

"Mai tumhe khubsurat lagta hu?" He asked offended that his wife called him beautiful.

"Haww aapne sabme se bas yahi suna" she gasped and hit his hands.

Laughing he back hugged her. She shivered as the air hit her.

"Chalo ander chalte hai, thand badh rahi hai." He said and went inside with her.

"Tum change karlo. Mai guest room me change kar leta hu." Taking his clothes out, he moved out.

"Ok." Nodding her head, she took her clothes and went to change.

Closing the door, zufar moved towards the guest room.

                            ....

"Assalamualaikum" ehsan whispered softly.

"Walaikumassalam." Dua whispered back while clutching her lehenga.

Ehsan smiled and held her hand softly.

"Mai janta hu hum anjan hai lekin hum puri koshish karenge ek dusre ko janne ki. Aur mai puri koshish karunga tumhe wo sari khushiyan dene ki jiski tum haqdar ho." He said kissing her knuckles softly. She smiled at his words.

"Accha mujhe mehendi dikhao. Mujhe apna naam dhundhna hai." Taking her hand closer to hid face, he searched for his name.

She smiled at his craziness and forwarded her hand.

She felt ticklish as he roamed his fingers on his palm.

"Mil gaya." He smiled showing her where his name is. Nodding, she smiled at him.

"Ek second ruko. Kuch hai tumhare liye." He went to his closet and took the box he got for her.

Passing her the box, he urged her to open.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें