⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

"Laiba beta itni sawere sawere tum kitchen me kya kar rahi ho?" Safiya came down to see her DIL standing in the kitchen.

"Ji khala wo mai..mai chai bana rahi thi." Laiba didn't knew how to talk after the new relation they shared.

"Bacche, ab khala nahi ammi bolo." Gently taking her face in her hand, she spoke the words like one would do while teaching a child.

Seeing this behaviour of her khala made her eyes moist.

She immediately hugged her khala for this gentleness.

"Ye kya ho raha hai dono saas bahu ke beech itni subah subah." Their moment was interrupted by Sabiha who was their to make breakfast.

"Ye saas bahu ke beech ki baate hai. Isme aap na pade to behtar hai." Sabiha was too shocked with her daughter's new avatar.

*meri beti raato raat itni badal gayi.* sabiha thought, though their was a small smile present on her lips.

...
...

"Good morning Mr. Shah. Sorry for calling you this early, but their is an emergency. As the person we arrested yesterday had been bailed out. And we don't know who did his bail. But right now I called you to inform you about being careful. He might attack you soon." The inspector whom Daniyal had called regarding the evidence said.

All these made Daniyal angry as how could he be bailed out even after giving solid proof against him.

"Ok inspector. I would be careful. Thanks for informing me." Nodding, he cut the call.

All these made him frustrated. Running his hand through his hair, he took out his gym shorts and changed into it. He didn't wanted to hurt his wife, so he went to the gym room.

...
...

"Jao beta, taiyyarr ho jao. Walima hum aaj hi karenge. Koi darne ki baat nahi hai. Jao." Safiya pushed her DIL out and contiued to work with her sister.

Walking while holding tea cups, she entered inside her room only to find it empty.

*ab ye kaha chale gye.* she looked for her husband but couldn't find him.

Shrugging it aside, she sipper her tea enjoying few moments of her loneliness.

"Akele akele chai peena acchi baat nahi hai begum." A voice near her ear startled her.

Keeping her hand on her chest, she glared at her husband who just showed her his innocent look.

"Maine to kuch bhi nahi kiya. Bas aap hi hai jo akele akele chai pee rahi hai. Hume invite tak karna gawara nahi samjha." Shrugging innocently, he just took the cup from her hand and took a sip from the exact same place where she took a sip just a moment before.

Seeing this, a beetroot colour took place on her face.

"Haye, aise sharmayengi to fir to janaza hi uthega hamara...." he kept his hand on his chest.

"Astaghfirullah aisi baatein kyu kar rahe hai aap..." slapping his chest, she glared at him though her eyes got moist because of his words.

"Accha na meri jaan, aap itna khafa na ho. Hum nahi karenge wo baatein jo hamari jaan ki jaan nikalti ho...bas khush." He took her hand and kissed it.

Taking her hand back, she ran away from their shouting...."aayi ammi.."

Daniyal could only shake his hand at his shy wife.

...
...

"Bohot maze kar liye tumne Laiba. Tumhari zindagi to mai tabah karke hi rahunga. Tum meri nahi to kisi ki bhi nahi." The glass which was in his hand just a second ago, smashed against the mirror. The mirror shattered creating a huge sound.

...
...

"To phir kya socha hai Daniyal. Kya wapis chale jaoge ya phir yahi shift hone ka irada hai." Raghib asked as they ate the pakoras made by his MIL.

"Bas yahi shift hojaunga. Waise bhi sab prepare karke aaya hu mai. Bas kuch din lagenge fir sabkuch set hai." All the men nodded their head, impressed by his thoughtfulness.

"Chalo, accha hai. Yahi settle hojao fir hum bhi apni beti se mil liya karenge..." all the men laughed hearing this.

Suddenly the topic shifted from business to politics.

...
...

"Ye wala jora accha lagega. Or ye jewelery bhi iski matching hai. Acchi lagegi iske saath." Irum kept the neatly folded dress aside and then took out jewelleries from their boxes and arranged them according to the colours.

Both the girls were getting confused on what to wear, when Daneen came their.

"Are ye wali dekho. Simple bhi hai, and dress se match bhi ho rahi hai. Chalo dono ka agar ho gaya ho to, neeche ammi bula rahi hai. Kuch kaam hai." Keeping the boxes aside, both the girls nodded and went down with Daneen.

"Ji ammi, kahe." Laiba sat near her mother, who pushed her near Safiya and made Irum sit next to her.

"Hum teeno hi, apni apni bahuo ko ek set gift karna chahte the. To isliye tumhe neeche bulaya hai. Irum beta ye tumhare liye." Sabiha passed her a bautiful choker which was looking mesmerizing to her.

"Shukriya ammi." Irum hugged her MIL.

"Ye lo Daneen bete. Humne bhi pehle hi socha tha ke dede but fir Laiba ki date nazdik aagayi to socha walime per denge." Passing her the box, she urged her to open.

Opening the box, Daneen found a beautiful necklace which would definitely go with her dress.
Smiling at her MIL's thoughtfulness, she also hugged her.

"Ab hamari dulhan ki baari. Or uska to sabse khubsurat hai. Ye pyara sa maharani haar." Though it looked heavy and expensive, she couldn't deny seeing the big smile present on her MIL's face.

"Ab hum jaye ammi. Boht kaam hai." Laiba asked as she felt her back pain getting worsed.

It was her first day, and it was way worse than anyone in her family got.

...........................^.^.^.^...........................

Hey lovelies.

I feel like I lack somewhere as  you guys aren't voting.

But still, I'm happy as my regular readers are there to support me.

Love
-Liya❣️

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 21, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें