🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

As Nayla was going to her room for some rest, shahjahan called her.

Nayla went to her.

"Ji"

"Oye ladki, kapde dhul gaye. Agar nahi dhoye hai to jakar dho. Or ha jaakar sameen ko dekh, usne gandagi kari hai use bhi jaakar saaf kar. 1 ghante me mujhe sab saaf chahiye nahi to...." shahjahan left her words hanging and went towards her to probably sleep.

Here, nayla was scared and annoyed that how can she complete all the work within hour and on the top of that she didn't eat breakfast.

So now without wasting any time, she went up and cleaned sameen. She had pooped and pissed her dress, which nayla changed this morning.

The smell made nayla gag, but she had to swallow the bile which raised to her throat.

Next she went to the laundary room to wash the clothes.

Shahjahan had locked and kept the washing machine aside so nayla had to wash it with her hands.

While doing so, she mistakenly rubbed her burnt skin hard which made some pus come out.

Nayla was crying and praying for some miracle.

__________________________________

Here in the khan mansion, nobody was at peace. Especially hammad, as he knew the truth but didn't said anything.

His wife laiba was 3 months pregnant but the incident that happened right now made his eyes tear up.

His wife was standing in her own pool of blood. Laiba was coming towards him to give him his coffee when suddenly she felt a cool liquid moving down her legs.

And the scene in front of her eyes made her shout a loud cry.

"Ammmmmmiiiiii" laiba shouted while clutching her stomach tightly as she felt an unbearable pain in her lower stomach.

Zeba, her mother immediately took hold of her daughter on ordered hammad to take her to hospital as fast as possible.

..
..
In the hospital.

"I'm sorry mr. Hammad, but your wife had a complete miscarriage while the blood moved out of her vagina. I have prescribed the medicines, to make the pain go. But still there will be mild pain for few days. You have to take her diet serioulsy, this might affect her health too." Doctor said while writing down some prescription and offering a sad small smile to hammad.

Hammad, who was happy few moments back and was talking to his wife is now in hospital and with his wife and a miscarried child.

Allah surely knows, who us right and who is wrong. He punishes them here and there in the hereafter too.

So beware, don't to be too hard on oppressed.

Zeba was weeping and cursing nayla saying that she was daayan.

She had left an impact on their family. She was bad omen.

"Churail thi wo, dayan kahi ki. Apna ghar to basa liya, meri beti ka ujaad gayi kamini" she was continously blabbering and cursing nayla. While rahila begum was angry at her jethani.

She was falsely accusing her daughter now.

It was Allah's will. Nobody can do anything.

..
..
Nayla was preparing dinner, when azlan came.

"Are ab kya ek glass pani bhi nahi milega agar mai ghar aau to" he purposely shouted while removing his socks and throwing it somewhere in the hall.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें