💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Next day, as all the members sat down at dining table, zeenat asked her daughter about her answer with her eyes.

Ishmat slightly nod her head, and looked down while blushing.

Zeenat smiled and looked towards gauhar and nodded. Last night, gauhar had talked with Ibad who had nodded positively. Because he didn't had any problem with marriage and he is well settled. Although he liked ishmat.

Gauhar clapped, gaining their attention.

"Suno suno. Hume ek zaroori baat kehni hai" gauhar said gaining their attention. All the members looked towards her.

"To humne, ibad ka rishta taye kar diya hai. Jo saqib ke saath shadi hogi uski." She said creating suspense by not saying the bride's name.

"Ha to mamma hamari hone wali bhabhi ka naam to bataye" umaira asked with a teasing glint in her eyes.

"Ha ha bata rahe hai. To wo hai......ishmat" she said shocking others who didn't knew.

"Kya..." umaira said jumping up. She hugged ishmat tightly and congratulated her brother.

"Bhai, waah aap to chupe rustam nikle" she said pinching her brother's cheeks.

"Mere gaal nahi" he whined slapping her hands away.

She pout and sat down to do sehri.

..
..

Alishba went to her son's room, to ask about him.

"Kya mai ander aajau" she asked knocking.

"Ajaye ammi. Isme puchne wali baat konsi hai" ihtesham said setting his bed. He was just going to read quran when his ammi came.

"Beta mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai." She said sitting next to him.

"Ha kahe na ammi, kya baat hai. Kuch dikkat hai. To mujhe bataye." He said inching closer to her.

She smiled at her son's concern and shook her head.

"Nahi mera baccha. Wo bas ye batana tha ke tumhare liye ek rishta aaya hai." She said knowing his condition.

"But ammi aap to janti hai na" he said not looking in her eyes. It pained to see him like this.

"Mera baccha, aap jante ho na ke wo already married hai. Or yu is tarah se na mahram aurat ke baare me sochna galat hai. Or ye accha rishta hai. Ek baar sochlo. Shayad use bhul jao" she said taking his hand in hers.

"Kon hai ammi?" He asked.

"Rehmat" as she took the girl's name, he whipped his head up.

"Ammi, wo ..."

"Mai kuch nahi sunungi. Bacche aap kab tak yu is dard me rahoge. Kal eid hai, 2 din baad wo chali jayegi. Phir kya karoge. Apne baare me socho baccha. Or raahat ki ammi bhi pareshan hai uske liye. Mera beta maan jao. Koi pareshani nahi agar tum nahi mante. Or bhi ladke hai is ghar me." She said, while tears appeared in his eyes.

"Jaisa aap theek samjhe" he said hiding his tears. Though she saw it, but didn't comment on it.

"Boht khush rahoge mere bacche" she said hugging him and blessing him for a good future.

Alishba went out leaving him in his own thoughts.

"Mujhe maaf kardena rehmat. Per mai shayad tumhe dil se na qubool kar pau" he said to himself while tears rolled down his eyes. He couldn't do anything as he had to get married some day. So why not now.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें