🧡🧡🧡🧡

Nayla was crying, when she saw no one coming towards her. Only hammad came to adjust her dress and hand her Quran sharif.

She took hold of Quran and kept it close to her. She could only hope good from this marriage.

..
..

Nayla was sitting on her now new bed while rose petals were spread here and there.

His cousin had taken her up, as he don't have any sister.

His mother, welcomed her half heartedly.

Shahjahan mir wanted her niece to be her daughter-in-law but her husband chose this girl for her chand ka tukra.

Nayla heard the door creaking open, and in came her husband fe hours old husband.

With a slow and steady steps, he reached near bed and sat opposite to her.

He without any words, lifted her veil and kissed her forehead. Nayla didn't knew what to do in this situation so she did the best and closed her eyes.

Azlan didn't like this and pulled her face up and asked her to open her eyes.

"Aankhein to khol lo" he whispered while caressing her cheeks. *They are so soft* he thought with an evil smile.

Nayla opened her eyes and found azlan near her face.

He took the chance and kissed her lips sensually.

Nayla wanted to repulse but couldn't do as he was strong.

He pushed her back, and unwillingly nayla went down. While he slowly removed her jewelleries, with her dupatta. He started kissing her neck. While sucking and biting on them, he was unzipping her gown.

He moved back to take a look at his now wife.

"Mashaallah badi haseen ho is umar me." With that saying he removed his kurta and pajama.

He hovered over her, and moved his fingers on her face. Now they both were naked. Nayla wasn't feeling good about this.

..
"Shahmir pasand hai na tumhe. Ab bhul jao use" with that he roughly pushed inside her not even caring about her one bit.

While nayla was in so much pain that she couldn't describe. She was a science student and knew about this, but then also it was not showing that much pain.

The force azlan used had made it painful.

Nayla was crying and begging him to stop whole time, while he didn't listen and pounded into her roughly.

After satisfying himself, he moved out and laid beside her without even caring to just ask her about her pain.

Nayla felt violated, islam gave the permission to husband that he can demand physical needs but that doesn't mean that you will not take her consent.

While azlan slept, nayla took the covers, and went in bathroom.

She slid down the wall while crying and rhinking what had her father put her into.

He must hate her so much that he did this to her.

..
..
Next day, nayla was wincing in pain while trying to walk properly.

"Kya hua, itna accha hu mai ke tum chal bhi nahi paa rahi. Sameem ne to kabhi meri tareef nahi kari" azlan chuckled watching his wife trying to walk properly.

"Ji...aisi..koi baat...nahi....or ye sameem kon hai" nayla asked while combing her hairs. She had missed her prayer just because of the pain. And she was feeling guilty about that.

"Oh..sameem. Wo to meri pehli biwi hai." He dropped the bomb on her.

"Kya...aa..apki biwi" she said with wide eyes.

"Hahaha...tumhare baap ne tumhe nahi bataya ke maine tumse kis liye shadi kari hai.. haha...koi ummeed mat lagana mujhse. Maine bas tumse shadi isliye ki hai taki tum meri paralyzed biwi ka or mere bacche ka khayal rakh sako. Or meri needs ka bhi. Yaad rakhna agar koi galti hui....to bohot bhari saza milegi" he threatened and walked out of the room.

Nayla was too numbed to react to anything.

She had gotten so many shocks just in two days. And here she is, not knowing what her life will bring her.

Her father knew about this, but still married her off to this man.

..
..
"Aagayi mahrani, chalo kaam pe lago. Or jaldi se nashta banao. Nahi to phir..." her MIL taunted and sat back.

..
Here nayla was cooking breakfast all alone in the kitchen. Today the weather was hot, so she was a bit slow.

And because of that shahjahan was angry, so she came in the kitchen with an angry look.

"ARE BHAI OR KITNI DER LAGEGI NASHTA BANNE ME....HUH.....TUMSE ITNA BHI NAHI HOTA......" shahjahan shouted.

And because of the sudden voice, nayla broke the egg on the platform. This angered shahjahan more.

"Are kamini kahi ki....tujhse zara kaam nahi hota....." shahjahan took her hand and placed it on the hot tawa which was for the egg.

"AAAAHHHH...ammi...chodde.....ammi...dard...horha..ahahaha...chodde" nayla cried in pain, as the tawa was too hot and the sudden contact made her skin burn badly....

When shahjahan was satisfied with her work, she left her hand.

"Ha ab jaldi karo. Nahi to dusra haath bhi ready rakhna" she cruelly said and went away.

While her nand, naira was smirking watching this whole scene.

"Accha hua nayla tumhare saath. Meri bhabhi ki jagh koi nahi le sakta" she turned around and went away.

While nayla was crying on her fate, and making breakfast with her burnt hand. She didn't even had time to apply some ointment.

..
..
"Ye kya banaya hai...ye bhi koi khana hota hai" azlan threw the dish away and stormed towards nayla who was silently standing near her MIL.

*slap* the force was too much which made her stumble but she balanced herself.

"Agar accha khana nahi banaya to tum dekhna nayla." He stormed away while her MIL was glaring at her.

..

"Aye ladki jao, jakar zakir ko taiyyar karo school ke liye" shahjahan said as she saw nayla walking upstairs.

"Jee" she went towards her sautan's room and slowly opened it.

*gasps* it was beautiful. But the person inside was more beautiful.

And there was a boy of 5 year. Who was sitting near his mommy.

"Hey baby, aapko school nahi jana" she said in a baby voice so that he doesn't get startled.

"Nahi" he rudely said and watched his mama again.

"But school to bohot acchi jagah hoti hai na" she tried again.

"Nahi, waha sab gande log hote hai" he said now intrigued with this new person.

"Nahi aisa to nahi hota. Waha acche log bhi hote hai. Ab dekho, agar tum acche logo ke saath rahoge, to sab tumhe acche lagenge" nayla said.

"Aisa hai. To mai school jaunga" nayla made zakir ready for the school and even packed his lunch.

..
After a whole tiring day, nayla was relaxing when shahjahan called her.

..
..
__________________________________

Kitne zaalim log haina ye....

Inko to jawab dena padega. Kyu readers🤔

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें