🤎

*sigh* "yaa allah ab mujhse ye akelapan saha nahi jata. Mai manta hu ye sab meri behtari ke liye hoga per ab sabr nahi hota. Bachpan se akela hu. Koi to saathi bhej de." Whispered a tired daiyan. He came from the hospital and found his home or you can say house empty. Again.

He was an orphan since he vaguely remember. He was found crying near an orphanage where someone left him after his parents death. Though they were not rich, but they were poor also. They were quite satisfied. Then an accident happened where a car driver bumped his car in several people. Many were injured and many died on the spot. As it was a busy road.

From then, he lived in orphanage where many children were adopted. But not him. Though he was satisfied with what he got but still sometimes he had to sleep bare stomach. Days and weeks would pass and he would have eaten only bread. So he decided to do something, to study and become a big person. Who can help poor.

And alhamdullilah by the grace of Allah, he is here now.

A great surgeon with many trophies on his name. Though he had no one to share this with, he was quite satisfied with his life. But sometimes he feels like he needs a person. Who can fill his empty life with colours.

He was in no mood to make dinner, so he directly went to his room. But stopped at his gate, thinking that we shouldn't sleep empty stomach. Atleast to have a single morsel.

He went into the kitchen and looked for something. After alot of searching, he found a packet of bisuit which was half eaten. He took out a biscuit and ate it after reciting Bismillah.

Though it was the same situation like his childhood but still it was better. He have his own house.

After finishing the biscuit, he went to sleep.

.......

"Arre...yar is toofan ko mai nahi utha raha. Tujhe to pata haina kaise complain kardeti hai" a boy of early 20s whispered.

"Ha to kya hua. Hum to use uske bhale ke liye utha rahe hai. Chal chal jaldi kar. Nahi to koi aajayega" the other person said.

"Nahi yaar, mujhe phir bhi darr lag raha hai" he said, his hands shivering.

"Tu hai hi nikamma, la mai karu" the second person said showing bravery and the next second they heard a loud scream.

"Ammmiiiiii....ayaan bhai...shabbir bhaiiiiiii....aaj aap logo ki khair nahi" the girl woke up and ran after them. Chasing them with her wet clothes.

She slipped because of her wet attire wetting the floor.

"Aahhh...haye ammi mai marr gayi. Mera to janaza nikal diya inhone. Haye meri kadar hi nahi kisi ko..haye allah ab mai kya karu. Mujhe apne paas bula le ..haye" she cried out while the other family members shook their head at the daily drama.

"Oye ladki. Bas karo or chup chap change karke neeche aao" said an authoritive voice.

"Ji bhai" she meekly said and took a run towards her room.

.....

After freshening up, iman went down and greeted her family.

"Assalamualaikum" she said taking her usual seat.

"Oho...aaj to sheer korma. Or wo bhi itna sara. Kya baat hai bhai. Koi khaas wajah" she said looking at her mother expectantly.

"Ha, tumhare bhai ki date fix hui hai. Jo ki next week ki hai. Or teen din baad functions start ho rahe hai." Her mom said making her squeal.

"Oh my allah ji, matlab shadi. Haaye. Mai to taras gayi thi shadi dekhne ko. Haye, kitna maza aayegana. Uper se ek naya mehman aayega hamare ghar me. Maze hi maze. Or menu mai hi decide karungi." She continue her blabbering making others shake their head.

"Bas kar do bacche. Abhi shadi nahi hai. Ha aaj se taiyyariya shuru kardo. Koi kami nahi rehni chahiye." Baseer khan said getting up to go to office.

"Per ammi, dulhan kon hai?" Iman asked curious as to who is going to give their daughter for her brother.

"Qirat." Noor khan, her mother said. Qirat blushed and looked towards shadab, her soon to be husband. Who was already looking at her. Seeing them look at each other, iman decided to tease them.

"Ohho...dekho to abhi se aankh micholi. Kaise dekh rahe hai ek dusre ko..." she said wiggling her brows. They both looked away blushing while the whole dining table roared with laughter.

..
..

"Iman, beta aajao. Aaj hi jana hai shopping pe." Noor shouted at her daughter. Who wasn't ready to come down.

"Arahi hu ammi, chillana band karde. Bas taiyaar ho rahi thi." She said coming down with her khussa in her hand. She in a hurry, took it in her hand.

"Or ye jutti tumhare haath me kyu hai. Pair me pehente hai ise. Ab kya naya fashion banana chahti ho." Noor taunted her daughter. It was their daily session.

"Ha socha, isi bahane famous hojau." Iman huffed and went out, while all other ladies laughed at this mom-daughter duo.

__________________________________

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें