Epilogue

After 3 years.

"Nooriee......pari agar tum dono yaha nahi aayi abhi ke abhi to tum dekh lena." Raahat yelled as stood out in the garden.

Both the girls giggled as they hid behind a pillar, but she heard them.

"Mujhe pata hai tum dono kaha ho. Abhi ke abhi bahar aajao." She again warned but they stood rooted to their place.

Slowly, she walked towards the pillar, when they came out and hugged her legs.

"Sorry mama." Pouting, they showed her the best puppy eyes they could.

"Ab tum log ki in pyari pyari aakhon se kon bach sakta hai." She smiled and picked both of them.

It had already been 2 and half years and they were content to say.

"Mama, baba kab aayenge." Noorie asked as she played with her hair.

"No baby, it will get tangled." She gentlt removed her hand and went inside.

Placing them on the sofa, she sat in front of them.

"Baba bas aane hi wale hai. Tab tak aap log fresh hojao. Dadu ke ghar jana hai na. Waha pe beenish bhi hai. Or phir daniyal bhi to hai na, unke saath khelna hai na aapko." She said cleaning their dress.

"Yes mama...hume na daniyal ke saath khelna hai." They said enthusiastically.

Raahat smiled and went to check on herself.

She was wearing simple pant suit. She had been habitual to this dress as it was more comfortable for her to move around in this dress.

"Jaanum..." she heard him say. His eyed dropped low as he came in, removing his tie he back hugged her.

Inhaling her scent, he relaxed a bit.

"Thake hue hai, kal chale?" She asked moving her hand in his hair.

"Nahi, bacche bohot khush hai jane ke liye.." shaking his head, he went inside the washroom to get fresh.

..
..

"Chalo, baccho apni jagah lelo." Saaqib came down folding the sleeved of his kameez.

Raahat was left stunned on her place again. It was not a daily sight for her to see that her husband is wearing kurta pyjama.

"Kya hua? Bacche hai, nahi to jaise tum mujhe dekh rahi ho mera to mann nahi ho raha jane ka." He whispered sensually in her ears.

Though, they haven't consummated their marriage but still they had their own moments.

Pushing him back, she moved out. While he was left laughing.

Shaking his head, he came out and locked the house.

..
..

"Daniyal, beta araam se. Tum mama ko bohot pareshan kar rahe ho.." ishmat ran after her son, who was not ready to wear the shirt she took out for him.

"Nahi mama, mujhe ye shirt nahi pehenni. Mujhe wo black wali pehenni hai." He whined pointing at the black shirt kept in his cupboard.

"Nahi betu, aap hamesha black ki zidd karte ho. Aaj nahi. Aaj dekho noorie or pari aarahe hai na. To please kuch or pehen lo." She said trying to make him wear the shirt she held.

His eyes lit up in the name of noorie. Nodding his head eagerly, he held up his hand as ishmat made him wear the shirt.

"Chalo shabash, jao apne baal set karo." She gently pushed him towards the dressing table near their bed.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें