⭐️⭐️

"Arre...jaldi karo. Mera beta aaraha hai. Mujhe koi kami nahi chahiye." Tuba khan, tayi ammi of areeba was shouting orders as her laadla is coming back after years of staying out of country.

He went to columbia for his business studies when he was 18 and now it's been 9 years. He even started his own business. Giving the position of  COO to his cousin rayyan. Who is his best buddy too.

"Tayi ammi, aap zyada tension le rahi hai. BP high hojayega. Na kare, mai karwa leti hu." Areeba made her sit on the couch and she went to check everything. Though, she was excited to meet. But her mother had already warned her to behave, as her khala had already made her wish of marrying her daughter to rehan very clear.

"Oye suno, zyada na uske samne uchalne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Mai janti hu tumhari neeyat ko, zara sambhal kar rehna. Sumbul ka rishta mujhe bheja hai nemal ne. Mai bas bhabhi se baat karne wali hu." Her own mother said this to her. Breaking her heart more.

"Ammi maine kab kaha ke mai bhai ko pasand karti hu. Mai to bas khush hu." She said while tears glistened in her eyes.

"Mujhe sab pata hai tumhara. Humesha aise aasu baha kar bholi banti ho tum. Or tumhe koi haq nahi khush hone ka. Sawli si aagayi hai hume badnaam karane ko. Kya izzat reh gayi hai hamari. Ab to log ki baatein banate hai ki iski beti ki to shadi hi nahi hogi." Rabiya venomously said and went out.

Here, areeba was crying her heart out. What was her fault in this.

"Areee...eeba ye kya kar rahi ho. Aise kyu khadi ho." Noorie came there to check on the dishes her MIL said to, when she saw areeba bent down, holding the slab.

"Ku...kuch nahi bhabhi, wo period pain tha." She made an excuse and went out leaving noorie confused and worried for her.

..
..

All the members were eagerly waiting for the arrival of their favourite person, when a car entered.

"Bhai aagaye....finally." ayesha said clapping like a child. All smiled seeing her so enthusiastic for her brother.

A handsome man came out, his eyes hidden behind those shades making him look like a model. Areeba was just awestruck when she saw her mother glaring. She went inside making noorie sigh, who was standing with her. Her husband, aman khan had went to pick rehan.

"Mera bacchaaaa..." tuba cried opening her arms for her son.

"Assalamualaikum ammi." Rehan hugged his mother, kissing her head few times and inhaling her motherly scent. This bliss couldn't be found anywhere.

"Ab mai tujhe kahi nahi jane dungi. Padhna hai to idhar hi padho." She said whining and hugging him tighter, making him laugh.

"Ammi, kahi nahi jaa raha. Or chore mujhe baaki sabse milne de." He said detaching himself and went towards his grandparents.

"Assalamualaikum dadu, Assalamualaikum dadi." He said kissing their hand out of respect. They blessed him.

After meeting everyone, they went inside.

"Aree, ye ari kaha chali. Abhi to yahi thi." Tuba said looking for her favorite daughter.

"Ammi, wo kitchen me hai. Juice la rahi hai" just as noorie said, areeba entered with a tray if glass filled with yellow colored juice.
She passed it to all, when she reached rehan. She blushed.

Rehan too was watching her like a hawk when a clearing of throat brought him back.

All were busy in talking, while rehan was taking few glances of areeba. Who knew about the burning gaze someone was boring in her head.

..

"Beta, ab aage ka kya plan hai. Shadi wadi karni hai ke nahi. Dekho, tumhara bhai to baap bhi banne wala hai." Shadab khan asked rehan while they were eating dinner.

"Ji chachu, plan to hai. Yahi settle hounga. Or rahi baat shadi ki to jaisa aap chahe." He said not moving his eyes from his plate knowing very well, that it will waver if he looked up.

"Accha. To mere nazar me ek ladki hai. Nemal haina meri behen, usne apni beti ka rishta bheja hai. Rehan ke liye." Rabiya said, excited to bring her niece here.

"Oh, rabiya hum sochenge." Tuba said with a forceful smile knowing how her devrani works.

While with the mention of rehan's wedding, someone's heart beat accelerated. She was looking down and eating her food silently.

"Ari, kyu udaas ho. Tabiyat to thik haina." Nabeela begum asked her favourite granddaughter. She is the laadli.

"Isko kya hona hai amma, ye to bas aise hi muh banaye phirti hai. Kitna kaha hai padhayi pe dhyan do zyada kaam na karo. Apne bhai ko hi dekhlo. Kitna accha khelta bhi hai or padhta bhi hai. Teachers itni kitni tareef karte hai." Her father huffed glaring at his daughter. Others mood dampened hearing his words.

*abba, aap mere teacher se milte to aapko bhi pata chalta mai kaisi hu. Kaash aap mujhe bhi utni hi importance dete.* areeba thought about the bitter life.

"Ji abba, mai koshish kar rahi hu." She said meekly

"Koshish nahi, karna hi hai. Or ha kal nemal aarahi hai. Rishta lekar." Rabiya spat.

Areeba was scared. Scared of what her khala will bring with her.
She knew, what rishta they were talking about. Her mother wanted her to marry her alcoholic cousin. They were generous enough to get their son a sawli wife.

Which didn't settle well with her. Because of this, she stayed whole night awake and slept when it was around 5:00 am.

__________________________________

What drama are they gonna create.

Any guesses. 😉

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें