🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Thik hai. Ab mai chalti hu. Bohot raat ho chuki hai." She said as the car stopped near the gate. Zufar nodded and helped her out.

..
..

"Beta itna time lag gya. Hum to ghabra gaye the. Or upr se tumhara phone b nahi lag raha tha." Tahira begum hold her shoulders while checking her.

"Ammi, tension na le. Mai thik hu." She smiled at her mother's care.

"Accha thik hai chalo. Ander jao, kuch mehman kal aa rahe hai. To neend puri karlo. Tumhare baba bhi puch rahe the." Her mother said walking side by side.

"Ji mama. Ab mai ja rahi hu sone" she said not meeting her eyes once.

..
..

"Assalamualaikum ammi. Aap abhi tak soyi nahi." Zufar entered his house to see his mother waiting for him.

"Mera baccha, jab tak tum ghar nahi aate mai kaise so jau." Yamina said getting up to warm the dinner.

"Ammi, aap araam kare. Mai kar dunga." He said immediately holding her hand and making her sit. He heated up the food and served both of them.

She was feeding him, with a constant smile on her. He too was savouring the taste of the food made by his ammi.

..
..

"Yaar Aaliya tumhe itni late kyu hogayi. Ghar me pata hai sab kitni tension me the tumhari wajah se." Panicked dua asked just as tensed Aaliya entered her room. Passing her a weak smile she went to sit on bed.

"Dua mujhe samjh nahi aaraha mai kya karu. Kal kuch log aa rahe hai mujhe dekhne. Or...." aaliya didn't knew what to say or how to say.

"Or kya aalu....bolna. Dekh mujhe ghabrahat horahi hai faltu ka dara mat." Dua sat in front of her, looking expectantly at her.

"Or aaj......" she shared it all with Dua. Knowing only she will help her in this situation.

"KYA....seriously. Matlab tune usse nikah kar liya."

"Are dheere bol. Koi sun lega. Or ha, maine karliya. Kya karti waha pe network bhi nahi tha. Or wo log banduk leke khade the hamare sar pe. Or to or unhone kaha ke wo meri shadi waha ke kisi b ladke se kara denge. To zufar ne mana kar diya." Aaliya said while few tears leaked down her eyes.

She was helpless as to how to share this situation with her father. She always wanted to marry the love of her life. Not some random bodyguard.

"Sun, abhi ke liye kal tu us ladke ko akele me kisi bhi tarah se mana kar dena. Phir baad me dekh lenge wo sab kuch." Dua said nodding her head like a child who got an amazing idea.

Nodding her head, aaliya to went to sleep. This was sure an hectic day.

..
..

"Hello sir." Zufar picked up the call.

"Zufar, tumhe aaj jaldi aana hoga. Kuch guests aarahe hai to tumhe waha present rehna hoga." Mujahid said while buttoning his shirt. Tahira helped him with his tie.

"Ok sir. Everything ok?" He asked sensing something wrong.

"No beta. Don't worry. Everything is good. You just come early." He said.

..
..

"Assalamualaikum baji. Aaye aaye. Ander aaye." Tabira begum with shanzey and others welcomed them.

"Walaikumassalam. Masha allah ghar to aapka bohot accha hai." Sabreen said looking here and there.

They were here for the alliance of their son with Aaliya.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें