🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Hey guys, this is your author.
So in the last chapter, I made a huge blunder in the last.
Islamically, if you are pregnant with your husband's baby, then he can't divorce you till the baby is born.
So I would like to thank stylishDiva4
Who messaged me privately and pointed out my mistake. Thank you again for this. So I would make some changes in the plot.
__________________________________

As asim came out of his car to see who is walking in this heavy rain, he saw his patient from the morning.

*what is she doing here at this time* he thought as he made his way towards her who was walking aimlessly.

"Aap?...aap yaha kya kar rahi hai miss nayla. Aapko to ghar per hona chahiye. Ye baby ke liye thik nahi hai" asim said while moving his umbrella in her direction.

He knew he will get cold, but she and her baby is important right now.

"Dr.asim. aap ya..yaha kya kar rahe hai...." nayla asked as rain stopped pouring on her already wet body. She was shivering and to top it all, she was only in her naqab. Nothing was with her. Not even her clothes.

"Pehle aap chale mere saath. Aap mere ghar chale uske baad mai aapko khud aapke ghar chodunga" he said while urging her to come with him. As he is na mehram, so he didn't touched her.

"Nahi, mai chali jaungi" she said backing away, but still asim nade her agree and come with him.

......
......
"Puche is ladki se ke isne kya kiya hai" shahmir shouted as his family with rubab's family watched.

"Kya hua kya hai shahmir jo tum itna chilla rahe ho....kya kardiya rubab ne?" Nusrat asked as she saw her DIL weeping while her son was shouting at her.

His eyes were red due to anger. The scene he saw today made his blood boil.

At first he thought, that he will give her a chance. But no, she had to backstab him.

"Kya kiya hai....puche kya nahi kiya hai. This whore here, cheated on me from the start. Ok let me rephrase this, she with her loverboy made a fool out me and married me for my money so she could take MY money and fly away with him. And you remember the baby. Yeah the baby, which was not even mine. It was his baby and she on her own miscarried it....
Yeah you guys heard it right. Isne jaanbujh kar apne aap ko giraya tha taki nayla hume sach na bata sake. And she blamed it on innocent nayla.
Why, so she could get her out of the house." He frustratedly moved his hand in his hairs while pacing here and there.

While baksh khan was shocked with this. After nayla went away, he came to know that she was indeed his daughter. Rahila had made him understand that it was her father's skin colour which nayla got. This had made baksh khan cry buckets of tear. But he couldn't do anything.

Ammar was still blaming nayla, as he still don't know the truth about her.

While hammad was guilty as he knew this but still didn't said anything. And this cost him his unborn child.

"Mai kuch kehna chahunga" hammad started.

"Wo maine.. us din dekha tha. Nayla ne bhabhi ko dhakka nahi maara tha...wo to khud unhone apne aap ko phasa kar gira liya tha and sara blame nayla pe daal diya." hammad said as his head hunged low. He coudln't even meet anyone's eyes.

"Kya? Or ye baat tum hame abhi bata rahe ho" baksh khan said, disbelief over his face.

How could his son be so stupid.

"Mai kuch nahi janta. Rubab I'm divorcing you. Apna mehr lo, or dafa hojao. Mai kal hi tumhare ghar divorce paper bhej raha hu" he said while moving out of his room.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें