epilogue

Zariya was in her 5th month now and as per her doctor's instruction, she have to take a complete bed rest. She can do only few works which are not heavy. Because of her last accident it had left an impact on her womb.

"Zari..mai keh raha hu tumhe rest karna hai matlab rest karna hai. Tum kyu nahi sun rahi. Mai zain ko sambhal lunga. Tum araam karo" sameer huffed glaring at her.

She had swollen legs just because she worked too hard last time while standing for too long.

"Aap bhi to samjhe sam...mujhe kaam ki bina chain nahi aata" she said while tears gathered in her eyes. These daus, she is very emotional and it is normal.

But how can sameer understand this.

"Ok. Lekin zada kaam nahi" he said and went out with zain who wanted to play with his baba. He had said his first word, which was baba. Making zariya jealous of him.

"Ba..ba" he clapped getting sameer's attention on him. They played physical games like tickling. Countings, and many more. This was their way of playing.

"Baba ki jaan" sameer threw zain in the air making him giggle out loud.

..
..

Sameer had went to a business trip for a week.

Zariya was resting in the lounge, zain had went to play with his jamin phu.

It was raining making her crave to get wet in the rain.

She wore her slipper and paddle towards the garden leaving her milk to get cold.

Spreading her arms wide, feeling the tip tap of rain wetting her. She tipped her chin up, closing her eyes. Like she is living the moment. She made few turns, giggling as the wet grass tickle her. She had left her slipper somewhere in the garden. The softness of grass beneath her made her sigh.

Rain started pouring heavily, wind was already cold. She started feeling cold, so as she turned around her leg slipped. Making her shout.

Sameer who had come back after his trip, had seen zariya enjoying the rain.

He went behind her and when she turned around probably to go back, she slipped making him hold her immediately.

"ZARIYA" he sighed while hugging her immediately. She had went into shock that what would have happened if not for him.

He took her in his arms and carefully went to their room while his face was harden. Jaw clenched and eyes blazing, he made her stand near bathroom.

"Jao, jakar change karlo" he said still angry.

He went to change in other room, while zariya changed into her nightie.

She was sitting on the bed, when sameer came inside.

"Kya soch ke gayi thi tum barish me bheegna" he asked still angry and scared.

"Wo..I'm...sorry" she meeky said keeping her head low.

"Meri jaan, sorry se sab kuch change nahi hota. Mai manta hu ke tumhara mann hogaya hoga. But apni situation to dekho na." He said softly knowing her moods.

"Sowly. Aage she nahi hoga" she cutely said holding her ears. Sameer smiled seeing her being
cute.

"Ok chalo, kya khaogi. Ice cream mat kehna. Abhi bheegi ho. Beemar pad jaogi" he said knowing her well.

She would order ice cream any time of the day knowing very well that no one will deny her.

"Ok. Biryani" she said licking her lips. Already inagining her eating biryani.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें