14

It turns out that Seths replacement was an elderly lady. Her greying hair went down to her shoulders, outlining her wrinkly face. She was short, round and dressed in bright beautiful colours. Her name was Mrs. Evans. She seemed like a sweet old lady.

"Young man, fix your skirt please." She pipes up as I walk in.

"It still meets dress code.."

"Does it?" I put my arms at my sides, my finger tips reaching the end of the skirt.

"Ah.. I'm sorry. Take your seat." I smile at her and sit down next to Ali who snickers. She taught me a trick on how to bend my arms but make them look straight.

I guess there was a note in my file because Mrs. Evans kept a close watch on me, making sure I was able to understand my work and get it done. She was almost like a school grandma.

At the end of class, I wave her goodbye, walking with Ali to the smokers pit. Cassidy waved us over, handing me an already lit cigarette in trade for my vape.

"Soooo.. you're turning 18 soon right?" I nod.

"Do you have any plans?" Eli asks.

"I dunno, I'm thinking about just staying in and watching a movie honestly.. I don't really like loud places."

"Fair.. are you gonna do the dirtyyy?" My face burns in embarrassment, shaking my head no.

"Ugh.. Levi, you're no fun.. it's okay though; I'll turn you into a bad boy one day." Alli teases, bumping into me.

Unfortunately, teachers began rounding us back inside, forcing us to go back to educational torture. The day dragged on dreadfully slow, teachers attempting and failing to dress code me every time. Although the day was boring, it was relatively decent; that is until Samantha caught up to me at the end of the day and poured a jug of milk on me.

Students around us began laughing and taking photos. I didn't care that I was soaked, I gave a shit about the fact that not only my phone could be damaged, but my vape and smokes as well. I threw my bag on the ground, whipping around to her.

"What the fuck is your issue?!" I yell, getting into her face.

"You are. You're a fucking whore and I know what you did!" She shrills, shoving me. I don't know wether she was referring to getting Seth fired or my past, but I didn't care.

"I'm the whore?! At least I don't need to fuck a teacher to get a good grade!" The crowd began to circle us as a chorus of 'oooo's filled the air.

When her fist collided with my face, it was game over. Every memory I struggled to bury, every second in the arena came crashing down on me. The bodies, the blood, the fear; the need to survive. The abuse, the constant beatings, everything.

I snapped, grabbing her hair and smashing her head off a nearby railing. When blood ran down her nose, I thought she'd call it quits, but when she didn't, we began tussling on the ground, fists flying in both directions. A few other girls began to hop in, trying to pull me off of her, some even helping her out in fighting me. Thankfully, Alli, Cassidy, Mary and Eli ran into the crowd to help me out.

The fight broke off soon after when Justin and Ethan shoved through the crowd, prying me off of her. I had forgotten that it became routine for one or both of them to pick me up after school; Seth typically stayed behind for 'meetings'. Upon seeing their faces, the entire fight went to a screeching halt, hushed whispers echoing through the crowd instantly. That didn't stop me from trying to lunge back at her, feeling the effects of whiplash when Justin quite literally swung me around him.

"The fights over. Everyone go home." Ethan shouted, picking my bag off the ground.

"Does it feel good bitch?!" I yell, watching as Samantha touched her nose, wincing at the feeling.

"Knock it off." Justin growled in a hushed tone.

"No!" I tell him. "I wanna know if the skank learnt her lesson! Dick free!!" I shout, watching as she went charging straight for me. Ethan stepped in front of her, blocking her path from me no matter which way she tried to get to me.

"SPAZ ATTACK!" She yelled.

It was certainly a sight to see; two well dressed men restraining one teenager while blocking another from the other. But as Justin tried to drag me to the car, I pry myself out of his grip, running right back at her for round 2.

"ETHAN!" Justin shouted. The raven spun around, but not fast enough.

I maneuvered myself around him, grabbing her by her hair and dragging her away from the two adults. With one hand firmly clamped on her hair, I shoved her head into my knee, throwing her on the ground before assaulting her with my foot. It was only then that my friends realized I had no intention of stopping and jumped in to help drag me away. With four sets of hands pulling me away, they managed to drag me back to Ethan, the man hoisting me off the ground in a vice-like grip; one that I wouldn't get out of.

He forces me into the car, enabling child lock before slamming it shut. I'm sure that I'd probably get an earful- maybe even a beating, but I couldn't care less. She deserved it.

"Levi are you fucking kidding me?!" Ethan demands, slamming the passenger door behind him. Here we go.. "Actually, don't even try to justify this. I'm so angry I could whoop your fucking ass." He seethes. The comment freezes me for a moment before I ultimately disregarded it.

"She deserved it." I dismiss him, rummaging through my bag. My papers were soaked, worry flooding me. As I kept rummaging through my bag, I finally find my phone, vape and smokes. The vape was definitely ruined, soaked in white liquid while my phone only had little beads and didn't show any damage when I turned it on. My smokes, thankfully were dry.

"God-fucking-damn it!" I shout, slamming the bag on the ground.

"Why? Tell me in what world that it's okay to break a girls nose. And then beat the living fuck out of her." Justin questioned, taking a hasty turn.

"I'll tell you four reasons."

"Go on then."

"One, she's had it out for me since day one. Two, she poured a jug of milk on me. Three, she's the bitch Seth was fucking, and four, she ruined my vape."

The car was silent.

"Yeah. Thought so." I grumble, turning to look out the window. My clothes were drying and becoming a sticky, uncomfortable feeling. Ethan begins to burst out laughing.

"He- he was fucking a kid who l-looked like she was birthed from a plastic surgery operation?!" The raven could barely speak through his fit of laugher, his comment only making himself laugh harder. That's what he was taking away from this?

"So I'm not in trouble?"

"Oh no, you're most definitely in trouble."