20

His eyes squint in the dark, struggling to make his surroundings known to him.

"Levi?" Holy fuck, why did his voice have to be so deep?

"Hi.." I hum, rubbing him more.

"Wutcha doing lo-" as he goes to sit up, he realizes his hands are restrained. "Levi, untie me."

"But I wanna have fun.." I pout, pulling his member out of his shorts.

"Untie me or I swear to god, I will edge you until your throat is raw." The comment went straight to my dick, his threats only fuelling my desire.

I leave him to struggle with his restraints, returning to Justin. I slide the rubber tube over him, fumbling with the button until vibrations begin to whir from it. The brunet shoots up, a startled moan leaving his lips.

"S-sir?" The brunet asks, confused.

"Nope." Ethan grumbles, still fighting with his restraints.

"Listen here little boy-" I simply turned the machine higher, my attention back to Ethan. I take his shaft in my hand, stroking it teasingly before toying with the tip, grinning ear to ear at the grunts. When Justin begins bucking into the machine, I pull it away, chuckling at the annoyed groan that leaves his mouth.

When he's calmed down, I slide the toy back on him, repeating the process. With my other hand, I grab the vibrating wand and begin to toy with Ethan too, proud of the sounds coming from their mouths.

I edged them both, repeatedly, taunting them each time I denied them release; however my ego got too high for its own good.

"You're both my pets.. so needy for me to give you release!"

The sound of a chain snapping filled the air and the next thing I knew, I was face first into the bed, a dick sliding into me. A calloused hand held me down by the back of my neck, the free hand occasionally slapping my ass. The pain mixed with pleasure sent my head into a fuzzy haze, moans slipping out my lips.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, you dirty bitch?" Ethan snarled, speeding up. I whine at the name, whimpering when his hand meets my ass again. The tube was still on Justin, vibrations constantly erupting through him, his moans filling the room as well.

"S-sir!" He begged Ethan, writhing from overstimulation. The raven's eyes caught onto the leash and chuckled. He grabbed ahold of the chain and mused.

"I dunno, it's kinda cute watching you struggle and beg."

"'S c-Cos h-he's a bo- augh! Bottom!" I struggle to say, my words constantly tripping over themselves.

"You're one to talk." Ethan bites back, a finger sliding into me with his dick. I cry out at the dry stretch, trying to squirm away, only to be pinned to the bed more.

"P-please sir!" Justin cries out, squirming more. The raven pulls the vibrator away from him, a sigh of relief coming from Justin. The sensation was short lived when the ravens hand replaced the toy, hastily stroking the brunet. Between mine and Justin's sounds, I'm certain Ethan was having a hell of a time.

When I realized his hand was no longer on the back of my neck, I slowly braced myself onto my elbows, crying out when Ethan pinned me back down again, growling in a tone I've never heard before.

"Stay. Down."

"I-I- au-augh!.. ngh.. W-wan-na cu-cum!"

"Do you now?"

"M-mhm!"

"Then ask nicely." Ethan turns his attention back to Justin, pulling on the hazy-eyed brunets leash. "If I let you go, you're gonna go grab me the blindfold and other leash, and then you're gonna go meet me in the play room."