43

It only took Justin half an hour of debate to finally get me into the warm water, the poor brunet leant against the side, completely exhausted. Me on the other hand, my ass did hurt from sitting down, it even hurt when the water touched it! But nevertheless, here I was, in the bath.

When the tub started to get cold and I realized Justin was passed out. Flicking some of the water at him, I watched as he jolted awake.

"Can I get out yet?"

"Hm? Yeah.. give me a minute.." he mumbles, standing up and walking over to the cupboard to grab a towel. I start draining the water and stand up, shivering as the cold air met my wet body. He wrapped the towel around me and picked me up before wandering out of the bathroom.

Ethan was sprawled across the couch with a blanket draped over him, passed out and snoring like a horse. The brunet set me down by the bed and wandered over to the bags that were still sprawled across the floor, begging to be unpacked and returned with some clothes for me, helping me shimmy into them as we went. Laying on my back felt damn near impossible, my ass tanned and tender from Ethan, yet I managed to find a comfortable position, cozied into Justin's side.

~~

The morning was dreadful. I was rudely woken up at 9 for breakfast, my ass burning at every tiny touch.

"Can I just stay in here today?" I mumble, rolling onto my stomach.

"Nope." The brunet responds, pulling the blankets away from the bed as he tosses some clothes beside me.

"But it hurts!" I whine, burrowing into the pillow.

"And maybe you'll watch your attitude next time you think about why your ass is sore." Ethan chimes in as he walks out of the bathroom. I huff at his comment, resting my head back on my pillow.

"Levi, I'm not in the mood to argue or bicker or play games. Get out of bed and get dressed."

"Fine.. but on one condition!" The raven sighs, but amuses me nonetheless, waiting to hear my terms.

"Ali, Eli and I get to leave the house.. without bodyguards."

"No."

"Why not?!" I demand, sitting up to glare at him as I regret my decision.

"Because."

"That's not a valid answer! I'm an adult and regardless of if I'm your sub, I deserve to be treated like the fucking adult I am!"

"Don't try and turn this around-"

"I'm not turning shit around!"

"You kind of are.." Justin comments, earning a scowl.

"I'm not! You guys keep lying to me about shit or hiding shit from me and making decisions for me without telling me why! It ends! Now!"

"It'll end when your attitude and the way you speak to others ends." I scoff at Ethan and shove past them, opening the door.

"ALI! ELI!! We're gonna go out after breakfast!!" I shout, pleased when I hear both of them cheer. I close the door and turn back to them.

"I have money. So tell me why or our adventure will turn into a slumber party at a hotel."

"Bold of you to assume you'd get past Teddy." The raven retorts.

"Bold of you to believe Teddy would put his hands on his daughter." Both dominants growl in annoyance, Ethan pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Can you just fucking trust me on this?!" He demands.

"No."

"Fine. But what I say does not leave this room. What. So. Ever."

"Fine." I grumble, wandering back over to the bed while Ethan makes his way to the closet, returning with a black briefcase.

"There's a rat." Ethan tells me in a hushed voice, setting the case on the bed. "The reason we've been trying to keep you here is to sweat them out."

"So what? You think it's someone in the house?" They both nod.

"Now for our conditions." The raven says, unlatching the briefcase. "You want to leave? You get a tracker. It's too early to be leaving the house at all, but since you're so persistent, that's the deal."

"How?"

"Needle insertion." Justin responds. "Built it myself. It won't trigger any metal detectors, doesn't die because it recycles dead cells, has a very precise location AND so small, that it will never be found. "

"You're gonna dry-pump a tracker into me?" I scoff.

"Obviously not. There's fluids packed with vitamins and electrolytes in it.. but those are our terms. You want to leave without protection, you get tracked. And nothing about this leaves the room."

"Nobody's gonna be following us? Nobody's gonna be camped out at the mall?"

"Nope. Ali knows the pin-points for re-grouping if anything goes down. But you call us if anything and I mean anything seems suspicious." Ethan drills.

"Fine. Stab me."

It took the brunette a whole 3 minutes to sterilize, inject and patch me up and given the basics of this tracker.

"Now.. it's also encoded in a different way aside from the metal detection and such.. for example, you jab your thigh, it sends a pulse to this computer." The brunet explains, showing me. "Brush up on Morse code."

That's all he tells me before I was sent on my way with a bag, a ring for whatever reason and a few slipped hundreds when Ethan wasn't looking.

As Ali, Eli and I met up in the grand corridor and made our way to the door, a white, muscular man with a crooked nose and equally crooked face stood up and blocked the door.

"Turn yourselves back around before I turn you around myself."

"Move." I demand, stepping up to the man who towered over me.

Before he could say anything, Ethan and Justin made their way down the stairs, calling out to him.

"Let them pass Nigel."