19

We laid curled up in Ethan's bed naked with a blanket to trap our warmth, whines coming from my lips every time either shifted slightly away from me.

"You're such a needy boy." Ethan hums, pecking my cheek. The way they both hummed in amusement, the slight taunt in the voice; it sent shivers running down my spine, need swelling in my stomach.

"Y-you talk too much.."

"Don't tempt me putting that mouth to better use." He growls.

"You're too much of a chicken- augh!" I whimper, Ethan's hand pulling my hair.

"You just wanna be filled like the needy slut you are." He growls, biting my neck. I whine, pushing back on his crotch.

"Don't be too harsh with him.. he's just a brainless boy full of need." Justin teases, his hand brushing my cheek. I pout, clamping my teeth onto his fingers, smirking when he hisses. He wedges his fingers past my teeth until they hit the back of my throat.

"If you wanna act like a brat, I'll treat you like one." He grins, pushing his fingers deeper, watching as I choke. I grind back on Ethan, struggling to suck on Justin's fingers. The ravens hand slips under the sheets, rubbing against me. As whines and small moans leave my mouth, Ethan suddenly stops and gets out of bed.

"Wha-"

"I think I'm gonna go see what's on TV." He announces, getting dressed.

"But-"

"I'll join you." The brunet muses, dressing himself. I sit there, needy, whining and pouting, confused at what they were playing at. I muster up the will after a while to throw on one of his shirts and wander down to the living room, thankful the T-shirt nearly draped down to my knees.

"Come to join us?" Justin asks, his head turning as the staircase creaked. I nod, blushing slightly. Justin pulls me onto his lap, his hands rubbing up my thighs, pausing when he realizes I'm not wearing boxers. His hands trace back down, wrapping around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder as a movie plays. Men were driving around in cars, shooting at other guys while pulling crazy stunts. It was honestly intriguing.

When the movie ended, Justin's leg bounced as Ethan put on the sequel, the jittery movement shifting me against him, my ass rubbing against his shaft. The soft gasps ignite a smirk onto a Ethan's mouth, pressing play on the movie.

I carefully rut against the brunet, grinding my teeth when a hand rests on my inner thigh. I look over at Ethan as he struggles to hide a smirk, his attention on the movie.

"Do you need something love?" Justin muses, his fingers digging into my hips. I push down on him, grinding. He lifts my hips up, his zipper sliding down as he pulls his shaft out, plucking the plug from inside me. He lowers me back down, holding my hips in place as I tried to shift around. His hands keep me from moving, ignoring my frustrated whines.

Ethan got up and pulled the couch out, revealing a hidden compartment that expands it, all of us laying down, Justin still holding me flush against him. Ethan throws a blanket over us, snuggling back up behind the brunet.

Half an hour into the movie, the front door's lock rattles, Jess, Minnie and Vincent all barging in.

"Happy birthday Levi!!" She shouts, wandering to the kitchen. I try to turn to look at Justin, wide eyes as I worry we'll get caught. Minnie and Vincent follow Jess into the kitchen, the fridge door opening and utensils rattling around.

"W-we're gonna get caught!" I whisper. Justin hushes me, his hand rubbing my arm.

Jess wanders back in, sitting down on a different couch, leaning into Minnie when she sits down.

"You three look cozy." She hums, taking a bite of cake.

"Mhm.." I say, trying to keep my focus on the tv. The ginger looks at the TV and scoffs.

"Fast and Furious? Again you two?"

"Fuck off, it's a great series." Ethan retorts. The brunette takes the remote and turns it off.

"How do you feel about a horror movie, birthday boy?" I shrug, more focused on not making any sounds.

"Sure." Jess begins shifting through the networks, settling on a movie called Insidious.

As the movie played, Justin took every chance to thrust in me on jump scares, everyone brushing off my gasps and whimpers as the movie. By the time our three guests left, it was nearly 3 in the morning and I was in the mood to stir shit up, especially after Justin toyed with me the entire evening.

I managed to convince them to share a bed with me and waited for the two of them to pass out. I then crept out of bed and wandered around Ethan's room, grinning when I found his stash of toys. I grab the handcuffs, almost jumping in joy when I find a second set and sneak back. I strap the leather cuffs onto Ethan's wrists, threading it through the headboard before doing the same to Justin. Now my fun begins. I slide Justin's pants down, taking his flaccid dick in my hand, and gently stroke it. The brunet stirs in his sleep, but doesn't wake up. I remember seeing a few other toys in the stash and wander back over.

I grab the rubber tube they used on me, along with a vibrating wand. When I see a collar and leash, I couldn't resist grabbing it.

I slide the collar around Justin's neck, grinning with pride at the sight. My eyes wander over to Ethan, and palm him through his shorts.

Unfortunately, he was quicker to wake up from my shenanigans.