40

His hand shot out, taking a vice-like grip on my throat as he shoves me onto the couch, Ethan chasing after our hot-headed brunet the moment it begun. His eyes burned with anger, the look of a monster creeping out. My hands clung to his wrists, clawing at his flesh.

"Knock it off! Take a fucking walk!" The raven shouts, ripping the brunet away from me, his skin tearing under my nails; a wave of oxygen striking me at full force. "GO!" He hollers as Justin stands there and glares at me.

The moment Justin's back turns, I shoot off the couch, wailing down on him as I whip his head around by his scalp. Even with Ethan and him teaming up to pull me off, it took a struggle before I was thrown to the ground.

"STAY THERE!" He snarls, keeping his eyes trained on me, his hand pressed on Justin's chest to keep track of the fuming brunet.

"Have you both lost your fucking minds?!" He berates, genuinely livid as his hands shake with anger. Footsteps thunder up the stairs as the door slams open, Jess, Minnie, Teddy, Ali and Vincent all trying to enter the room.

"What. The. Fuck." Is all the black teen could utter as her eyes laid upon a bleeding brunet with disheveled hair, a raven with rage coursing through his body and me, sitting on the floor while blood dripped from my nails.

"Get out." The brunet seethes, his attention flickering to the teen. When she scoffs, but leaves anyways, all three of us are bombarded with questions.

"Jess. Go grab a straight jacket." The raven demands, ignoring every question thrown at him. Who the fuck just has a straight jacket laying around?

"You're fucking funny if you think-"

"SHUT UP!" He booms, no remorse in his eyes as he watches me jump. "I am SO. Fucking sick. And tired. Of your fucking attitude! There is only so much I am willing to tolerate and today? Today was the last fucking straw. So do me a favour, and shut the fuck up!"

"Ethan-" Minnie tries.

"Don't." He grits, turning his attention to her. I take my opportunity to quickly wipe a stray tear as I swallow every word I wanted to scream. When the redhead returns and reluctantly hands the straight jacket to Ethan, she takes her submissive with her as she exits hastily.

"I don't- I don't want this!" I shout, struggling against him as he maneuvers the jacket over my arms.

"At this very moment, I'm not too concerned." He snaps, securing all the straps before crossing my arms around me, all without getting bitten more than a few times.

He found a way to strap my legs so I was forced to kneel, restrained from all movement aside from the use of my mouth; so I did what any reasonable person would do, I used my mouth until I couldn't.

I yelled, and I swore, and I screamed and shouted until Ethan was fed up enough to gag me and place me in a corner. Whilst I sat facing the bland crevice of our room, I made my boredom everyone's issue.

I yelled through the gag and bumped into the wall; I did everything I could to make him break and free me- to make sorting out Justin's punishment insufferable until I was freed.

"Levi! Just shut up for the love of god!" Ali shouted from next door, earning a particularly dazing thump to the wall.

"Go. Kneel." The raven orders as he suddenly walks back into the room, Justin silently doing as he's told; all the while as steps neared me.

"You just don't learn, do you?" The raven sighs as he tilts my head to meet his, rolling his eyes as he earned a string of muffled rambling.

"Well.. hopefully, you will learn that until you can understand the point of this punishment and sit here quietly, you won't be going anywhere." He tells me, ruffling my hair as a mused smile creeps onto his face at my glare.

"Now be a good boy- be my good boy, and sit here, be quiet and accept your punishment." He hums, ruffling my hair. As annoyed as I was, the three words 'my good boy' made my stomach flutter in indescribable ways.

Even though I craved to hear him call me his good boy again, the boredom that crept inside me from staring at these two walls couldn't be contained. With my legs and arms bound and my mouth gagged? I was fairly limited, but I would manage.

As I began rocking back and forth, I managed to fall down. With a few extra oomphs and a rhythm, I was able to roll around the ground, amused with my newfound skill.

The raven sighs and walks over to me, hoisting me up and putting me back in my corner. When his footsteps recede, my antics begin again, and so does the process.

His sighs turn into irritated groans as his eyes burn into the back of my head.

"Is sitting in a timeout really that difficult for you?" He grits as I let out a string of giggles, nodding.

"Just let him out already." Justing groans, thunking his head against the wall.

"He needs to learn."

"He's learning how to roll around the fucking room while restrained! He's not learning shit!"

"Clearly neither are you."

"Levi." The raven calls, directing his attention towards me. "If you can't manage to sit in that corner quietly and peacefully for the next 20 minutes, not only will I restrain you to that wall, but you will also be losing all nicotine and electronic privileges. Do you understand me?"

"Oo ant oo at! I a ault!" I try to protest in return.

"I don't give a shit if you're an adult. You're not acting like one. 20 minutes start now." I let out an annoyed groan and rest my head against the wall, struggling to stay as still and quiet as possible.

When the timer finally went off, let me tell you, I could not have been more fucking relieved than now.