17

It was finally my birthday and I had everything set out. I struggled with the lingerie, finally managing to put it on after half an hour. I took a deep breath, slowly pushing my lubed fingers inside, squeaking at the familiar, yet less painful feeling. Once I thought I was good, I lubed up the plug and slid it in. Although I charged the remote, I grabbed it with a shaky hand, pressing the power button. Vibrations shot through me, my knees immediately collapsing under the intensity. Yup.. definitely charged. My hands trembled as I struggled to turn off the plug, sighing in relief when the vibrations finally shut off.

My legs trembled as I stood up, walking over my closet to get dressed. When I was fully dressed, I slipped out of my room, sneaking into Ethan's, laying the box and remote down on his bed. Both him and Justin were out buying me a cake, but I'm certain they'll be back any minute. As per my request, we were gonna have a small party; just the three of us with some movies and snacks. I sat on the couch, scrolling through my phone when the door unlocked, the two adults walking in with dozens of bags and a cake.

"Listen, so we might've gone a bit overboard with snacks, but it's okay." Justin tells me, wandering into the kitchen. I hum, turning off my phone.

"Alright kiddo! Get in here!" Justin calls me. I walk into the kitchen to see Ethan lighting a few candles. When he's done, they both look at me with huge grins.

"Happy birthday to you.." Justin hums, Ethan joining in.

"Happy birthday to you.. happy birthday dear Levi.. happy birthday to you!" I look at them both, a toothy grin on my face. I blow out my candles, already having everything I ever wanted right here.

"Alright.. I'm gonna go plug my phone in, then we can eat cake and snack out and watch movies, okay?" Ethan tells me. I nod, butterflies of anxiety erupting in my stomach. I settle up on the couch next to Justin, watching Ethan as he comes back with a confused look. He sits down next to Justin, whispering something in his ear, the brunet suddenly looking just as confused, shaking his head. Ethan pauses the intros, both of them turning to me.

"So, Mr. Eighteen, is there something you wanna tell us?"

"T-tell you? I-I don't think S-so.." Ethan raises a quizzical brow, his hand shifting slightly. Vibrations shoot through me momentarily, pausing before starting up again, this pattern continuing. I jolt forward, fisting my hoodie sleeves beneath my blanket.

"You sure?" The vibrations lower, suddenly soft and barely noticeable.

"M-mhm! Oh! Look I-it's the trailer for S-simba!" I tell them, hoping to divert their attention. The vibrations shot up, an cry fleeing my mouth as I double over in ecstasy. Quiet whimpers leave my mouth as Ethan doesn't even bother hiding the fact he was fucking with settings anymore. He finally shuts it off, my legs trembling as little whimpers leave my mouth.

"Alright, what's going on?" He asks, holding the remote up, waving it around.

"I- I don't-" Justin plucks the remote from Ethan's hand, the fucker turning it to the highest setting, watching as I cried out, my back arching.

"Try again?" He asks, turning the plug back off.

"I-I just thought now that I'm 18 t-that I could h-have.. have my f-first time?" I avoid their eyes, fiddling with my sweater.

"Is it our birthdays or yours?" Justin jokes, turning to Ethan.

"Either way, it'll be a night to remember." The raven hums, plucking the remote back. He turns it back on to the highest setting, smirking as I cry out, squirming.

"Knees." He orders, his playful tone gone, the room suffocating in dominance. I struggle off the couch, my legs feeling like jelly as I make my way to the floor, whimpering when it shifts.

"Come here love." He hums, leaning back. I struggle to move, slowly crawling my way over to him. Kneeling between the two of them, Ethan tilts my chin up, his thumb tracing my lips.

"Do you have a safe word?"

"S-safe word?"

"Something you say when it gets too much?"

"I-I was never a-allowed.."

"Now you are." Justin tells me, my eyes flickering towards him. Ethan doesn't seem to like that my attention was elsewhere, messing with the settings.

"B-bunny!" I whimper out. "M-my safe word i-is b-bunny!"

"Good.. good boy." He hums, his thumb slipping back into my mouth, drawing my attention fully back to him. I close my lips around the digit, my tongue sliding around it.

"You're our good boy, right?" Justin questions, his hand threading into my hair. When I don't answer, he gives a tug, a whine coming from my mouth. "I asked you a question."

"Y-yes shir-" Ethan's thin presses down on my tongue, drawing my attention back to him.

"Don't focus on him, focus on me." A tug on my hair darts my eyes back to Justin.

"Ignore him, your attention belongs on me."

A string of whimpers and whines leave my mouth as I attempt to pull back, confusion lacing my mind.

"Ah ah ah." Ethan tuts, pulling me back. "We're gonna have lots of fun tonight love." My hands brace myself against their knees when the vibrator turns back on. A tent is thoroughly pitched against my pants, begging for release. My hand slides down, palming myself.

"Put your had back up here." Justin growled, my hand immediately retracting. I whine, rutting against my pants.

"Do you need something?" Ethan asks, looking down on me.

"I-it hurts!" I whimper, squirming from the tension in my pants.

"Come here love, stand up." Justin pouts, holding out his hand. I shakily take it, pushing myself up to my feet.

"Take these off." He hums, tugging on my belt loops. I fight with the pants, shimmying out of them, revealing the lingerie bottom. Both sets of eyes rake me up and down, Ethan's hand finding it's way to the bottom of my hoodie, a silent demand to strip it off. I do, blushing when they look as if they're close to turning feral.