21

"Yeah, that's okay, we can do that." Ethan responds, waiting for Justin to pick me up. The brunet wraps a blanket around me and follows Ethan out of the play room, walking towards the kitchen. As guilt began to fester and rot away at me, a stray tear slipped past me, leading many to freedom. Justin catches it immediately as he sits down and begins to wipe them away, holding me close.

"Hey.. shhh.. what's wrong my love?" Upon hearing that question, Ethan stops rummaging through the pots and comes over.

"M-m sorry.." I sniffle.

"Why are you sorry darling?" Ethan asks, crouching down.

"C-Cos 'm ta-taking a-attention away f-from d-daddy n- n now h-he probably d-doesn't feel w-wanted.."

"What do you mean love?" Justin asks, his hand rubbing my back as he looks at me confused.

"I-I wan-wanted to be n-near both o-f you n-n not just h-him.."

"And you think he doesn't feel as wanted anymore?" Ethan repeats. He earns a nod as I sniffle, rubbing my eyes. "Well, let's ask him then, right?" I nod. Ethan's eyes look over me towards the brunet.

"Daddy, do you feel less wanted because he wanted to be with both of us?"

"No. It's okay to want to be near both of us. It makes you feel safer right? More comfortable and happy?" Justin responds, still wiping my tears. The brunet leans over to ask me his questions. I nod, trying you control the tremble in my lip.

"Then that's all that matters love. I still get to cuddle with you while sir makes breakfast, right? I'm still here while he is. Nothing changes just because we changed locations. It's okay, I promise." That was the reassurance I needed to put my guilt to rest, wiping my eyes one last time as I leant back into the brunet.

While breakfast was cooking on the stove, Ethan walked over with a cup of water and my pills, watching me intently as I took them. He wandered back over to the stove after I swallowed them to continue with food, humming while Justin cuddled me and rocked us back and forth.

Ethan brought over two plates, putting a little extra on Justin's so the brunet could feed me and sat down. I shied away from the hash browns, eggs, bacon and toast, not interested in food. When Justin brought a fork with some hash browns up to my mouth, I turned my head away and leant into his chest.

"Love, you need to eat." Justin insists. I shake my head no, burrowing deeper into his chest.

"Leave him be for now, I guess." Ethan sighs. When they were done eating, the raven finally breaks the ice on the question we've all been avoiding— or at least I've been avoiding.

"So... are we gonna talk about last night? Was it a spur of the moment thing or does this make us something?" I shrug, not liking the fact he was so direct about it.

"Well, what do you want it to be?" Justin asks.

"I- I dunno.." I mumble, toying with the blanket.

"Darling, you don't go out, buy lingerie, a plug, set up a whole plan and then get railed from dusk to dawn without an idea of what you want to come after." Ethan responds, looking directly at me. I shrug, trying to hide into Justin's chest again, sulking when the brunet pinches my thigh.

"M-maybe become a thing.." I mumble quietly. Sure enough though, both heard me.

"Do you understand what that means?" Ethan asks, earning a quizzical look.

"It means you're ours now. In so many more ways then you were before. That also means you're willing to submit to us. That you're willing to trust us in making the right decisions for you when you're unable to. You are ours; through and through." The raven tells me. I process what he says and take a moment to think it over.

"Okay.."

"That also means rules are gonna change up a little bit." Justin chimes in.

"D-does that mean I'll get spanked I-if I break a rule?"

"It depends, do you wanna get spanked?" The raven teases, a dirty look in his eyes. My face burns up and I return to hiding in Justin's chest, huffing as they both chuckle.

We spent the rest of the morning discussing what things would look like from now on, consequences for certain actions, rules for me as a submissive and we also discussed boundaries for our sex lives; something that was so peculiar and confusing for me to wrap my head around, but I liked the thought of it.

One of our heavily discussed topics was punishments. Due to my trauma, there was a lot I wasn't willing to do, and they continuously had to remind me that even during a punishment that I was still allowed to use my safe word. I agreed to punishments such as kneeling in a corner, writing lines, holding books and spanking with an open palm. I also agreed to slowly experiment with different spanking tools.

Eventually, they decided to get dressed, Justin swapping me over to the raven when they realized that I wasn't done being clingy yet. Ethan picked my outfit first, before wandering back into his room to grab clothes for himself. As I struggled to get dressed, my eyes caught ahold of the toys that weren't put away yet, my face igniting in red.

We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling on the couch watching shows, with me occasionally stealing one of their cigarettes. But as the evening began to roll around and the two had work, they attempted to convince me that I'd be okay home alone..

But I didn't want to be home alone. I know we just became official, but what if now that they've had their fun, they realize they don't want me anymore while they're away?

With victory, I found myself in the back of the car while they drove to the bar they work at, exhaustion finally hitting me.