18

Ethan's hand snakes around my hip, pulling me onto him. Justin shifts, pulling me flush against his back, Ethan's hand tracing my inner thigh. The sensation of his calloused hand tracing up my thighs, followed by Justin's lips pecking down my neck, down to my shoulder, leaving little nips; it had me at my peak, their hands and lips on all the wrong places.

"I-I need more! P-please!" I beg, writhing in their grasps. Ethan pinches my thigh, his voice husky and deep.

"Please what?" I squirm, refusing to say it. "Please. What?"

"P-please ma-master! F-fuck me! T-touch m-me! S-something!" I cry, screaming out in pleasure when his hand finally touches my dick. I couldn't control the spasm of white that shot out, whimpering under his gaze. Ethan stands up, Justin hoisting me up as they make their way to his room, tossing me on the bed.

The brunet spreads my legs, taking grasp of the plug, gently pulling it out, groaning at the lewd sounds that leave my mouth. Ethan slides his fingers into Justin's mouth, his free hand toying with my nipples. The raven takes his fingers back, the tip of his first finger resting at my entrance.

"Is this okay?"

"Yes! Please yes!!" Sliding one in, he grinds his teeth when I moan, my back arching. He pumps his finger in and out, slowly easing another one in. My hands struggle to find something to hold onto, Justin guiding my palm to his crotch, my hand making quick work of rubbing him through his pants as Ethan toys with my hole.

"Mo-more!" I whimper, pushing down on his fingers.  He pushes a third one in, curling his digits when I gasp.

"F-fuck!" I cry out, my back arching when he hits a certain spot.

"I can't hold back anymore.." Ethan growls, stripping himself of his pants. "Are you ready love?" I nod, whimpering at the sudden loss of his fingers.

"Hey, keep focus." Justin orders, tilting my head towards him. My hand goes back to stroking him, sliding his zipper down and pulling his member out. A lube cap shuts, the cold gel hitting my hole as Ethan slowly pushes in. He was thick and rock hard, gently rocking his tip in and out. I moan out, clenching around him.

"Fuck.. you keep making sounds like that and I'll fuck the shit out of you." He growls, gripping my hips in a bruise-like manner.

"Please!" I beg.

"Please what?"

"Ngh.. f-fuck the shit- shit out of m-me!" Ethan pulls out and flips me over, lining up and pushing in. He bottoms out, groaning at the lewd cry that comes out of my mouth. Not only was he thick, he was long. 

"O-oh my g-god!" I moan, my arms collapsing when he pulls out and pushes back into me.

"Damn right I'm your god." Ethan growls, slamming into me.

"I'm starting to feel left out." Justin muses, sliding himself in front of me. His clothes were stripped, his erection standing rock hard and just as big as Ethan. His hand goes to the back of my head, pausing as Ethan thrusts into me.

"Is this okay?" He asks.

"M-more than okay!" I whimper, pushing my mouth onto his length, choking on his size. Ethan's pace picks up, hitting the right spot every time. I cry out and moan, squirming around as I get closer to another climax. Ethan grunts, a hot liquid filling my insides. He fucks his fluids deeper inside of me, never stopping his pace.

The brunet begins bobbing my head, moaning as I choke or gag on him every so often. He pulls my head back, white fluid shooting onto my face. Ethan pulls out, pinching my thigh when I whine and try to push back as he trades spots with Justin.