31

While Justin is distracted with Ethan, I lean forward to bite his hands in attempt to free myself, but the raven sees past my antics.

"Hey!" He calls, his eyes burning into me.

"Come here." He chided, pointing to the ground in front of him. Justin releases me and I sulk my way over, avoiding eye contact. The raven fixes that for the both of us and guides my eyes up to his. "You keep your hands, feet and teeth to yourself. Am I clear?" He scolds, suddenly feeling as if I'm only an inch tall. I nod, unconsciously biting my thumb.

"Go say sorry."

"But-"

"Go." He orders. I drag my feet half way there and mumble an apology, feeling as if I was some sort of humiliated child.

"What the fuck happened? I was gone for a total of 5 minutes."

"He-"

"Acht-" the raven shushes me, staring down our partner.

"I told him I wasn't mad at him and told him I'm glad he's safe and I guess he correlated that to not being in trouble, so I corrected him; and it's like he fucking flipped 180-"

"No! He-" Ethan gave me a stern look before returning his attention to Justin.

"He picked up an attitude, I gave him a chance to correct it and his response was to give more tone and then start hitting me when I wouldn't let him run away."

"Little boy." Ethan scolds, turning to me. "We just finished having a conversation on our way home about not hitting." I glare at the floor.

"Yes. You are going to be in trouble and yes there are going to be consequences to your actions, but that doesn't mean you get to lash out more. That's not okay." The raven scolds.

"You're not fucking listening!" I scream, watching as the most displeased look washes over Ethan's face.

"Pardon?"

"No! You're not listening n you're not giving me a chance to speak!" I shout, slamming my foot against the ground.

"Speak."

"Don't talk to me like I'm some fucking dog-"

"You wanna speak, then speak. Then I'll decide what to do with the two of you." He really wasn't fooling around today..

"Y-you can't seriously expect me to just go 'okay daddy, whatever you say!' After I run away.. after I freak out.. after I hide or- or hit or cuss you out! Y-you can't expect me to sit there and not w-worry about what's gonna happen to me u-until it does!" Ethan sighs.

"He makes a point."

"What did you expect me to do? Lie? Avoid the question? And then when it comes time he sits there and screams about how we're liars? Again." The raven groans at Justin's statement.

"He also makes a point." He says, turning back to me.

"This is bullshit." I grit, storming past Ethan to go to my room. The raven grabs ahold of me and pulls me back, seemingly already prepared for the swing I was going to take.

"We are having a discussion. You don't just get to storm off when it doesn't go in your favour."

"I. Want. To. Cool. Down."

"And I want you to get over this obsession with hitting people." Justin chimes back, whipping around when I threw my lighter at his head. Ethan takes a firm grip on my jaw and yanks my attention back to him.

"I want you kneeling by my bed when I come upstairs, am I clear?" I bite back a snarky remark and nod, turning for the stairs while he directs his attention to Justin. "And you. I want you in the play room kneeling."

"I didn't even-"

"Now." The raven snarls, Justin's pace finally moving to the playroom. I already knew I was gonna get a spanking, there was no doubt about it, but I also knew he wouldn't be making an appearance for at least 20 minutes. The packet of cigarettes on his nightstand caught my attention. I hadn't had one in a while.. I'll just pay him back.

I slide his lighter and a cigarette out of the pack, lighting it with ease. I took my time with my drags, unphased when his steps could be heard from down the hallway.

When Ethan walked in to see me sitting on the bed, smoking a cigarette instead of kneeling, pure anger flashed across his face. He yanked the cigarette from my hand and put it out, shutting the door behind him. He took a deep breath before turning to me.

"How badly do you want to sit tomorrow?"

"How badly do you want to carry me around?"

"That's the unfortunate part.. I won't carry you around." He responds, stalking towards me.

"You're lying.."

"Am I?" He asks. "Wanna test it?"

"No.."

"Pardon?"

"N-no sir.."

"Kneel." He snarls, walking away towards his dresser. My knees buckle beneath me the moment he walks away, my breath catching in my throat while I fight against my trembling hands. When he returns and a bunch of items make a heavy thump on the bed, I jump.

"Why are you jumpy?" He asks, turning to me.

"Y-you're scaring me.."

"Do you remember your safe word?" I nod "What is it?"

"S Bunny."

"Use it if you need to, understand?"

"Yes sir.." I frown, worried about what's to come.

"Stand up-" Ethan's phone begins to ring just as he voices his order. The raven sighs upon checking the contact.

"Yes? I'm slightly busy right now.. he's also busy.. now??... fine.. I guess just set it up downstairs by the couch.. yeah, Y'know the corner that has a large gap? There works... alright.. thanks Jess." He hangs up, his attention back on me.

"Hands." He orders, picking up a pair of leather cuffs from the bed. I submit my wrists to him, squeaking when he turns them behind my back and secures them in place.

The raven makes quick work of my pants, then my boxers, pulling them both off before finally sitting down on the bed and pulling me over his lap. His cold hands knead my ass, laying down a sharp smack when I try and squirm away. When he decides he's done toying with my bubble butt, he retracts his hands and opens a bottle of lube, pouring the cold gel directly onto my ass.

"Wha-?"

"Well darling, I'm gonna plug you, spank your little ass red, occasionally inflate it and when I'm done, if you decide to be a good little pup for the rest of the night, you might get to have some fun. If not, then I guess you go to bed caged and without satisfaction." He casually explains, sliding a finger inside of me, followed by a second one right after. I whine and push back against him, craving more. He smacks my ass again and pushed in a third, pausing when I whimper.

When he realizes my whimper wasn't from his fingers, he continues before pulling out abruptly, sliding the plug in. I gasp at the new object inside of me, squirming and rutting against him as the toy slowly expands, stretching me.