24

We eventually wandered back into the office, Ethan bursting out into a fit of laughter at the sight of Justin's neck. My pride was wounded slightly at his amusement.

"You look- you look like a fucking d-Dalmatian!"

"I can turn you into a fucking zebra.." I grumble, throwing myself on the couch.

"Pardon?"

"He doesn't look like a Dalmatian!" I whine, crossing my arms.

"He really does love."

"Yeah well you look like a bottom!" I retort, making my way to the door.

"Don't walk out of here with that attitude." Ethan chides, standing up.

"I don't listen to bottoms!" I slam the door behind me, making my way down to the bar and sit in front of Minnie.

"Hi Levi! Want a drink?" I nod.

"What can I get you?"

"Uh.. the frizzy orange and red one."

"A Shirley temple?" I shrug, unsure of the name. Minnie wanders over to Jess to fact check the drink before returning to make it.

"Hiya boss man!" Minnie greets, sliding my drink to me.

"Hi Minnie." The raven responds, leaning against the counter. "Go back to the office." He tries to tell me.

"Minnie do you hear something?" I shout, watching as she shrugs.

"Levi. Go to the office." I turn to him.

"I don't want to!" He takes my drink from me and sets it behind the counter, turning back to look at me with a hardened gaze.

"You have until the count of 3." He announces.

"Or what?" I retort, looking at my drink.

"Or I'll spank that pretty little ass for everyone to see."

"As if." I scoff, rolling my eyes when he begins to count. I hang my torso over the counter to grab my drink, regretting it when Ethan's hand firmly plants itself on the small of my back. My squirming caused the chair to tip over, leaving my feet to dangle off the ground. The raven laid a harsh smack across my ass as a warning.

"You wanna go back to the office? Or do you wanna keep mouthing off?" By now, everyone around us had stopped to watch the commotion, the music drowning out most of our conversation.

"Y'know what? I think I do! You're a bratty bottom bitch!" I grit, trying to squirm off the table.

"I'm glad you know your place." He responds, earning a kick to what I assume was his leg. He hoists me off the counter and takes a firm grip on my arm before dragging me to the stage.

"If you wanna cause a scene, you can make a whole show while I tan your ass up there." He grits, low enough for only us to hear. Justin appeared by Ethan out of nowhere, whispering something in his ear. I try to pry my arm out of his grip, growling when it tightens.

"Fuck off, you raven haired fucking twat!" I shout, everyone turning to look, including those on stage. Ethan didn't even bat an eye before he dragged me onto the stage, snarling at the current performers to get off, both obliging immediately. His eyes trace the crowd for Justin, the brunet reluctantly walking onto the stage.

"Cuffs, flogger, gag." Is all he was told before getting sent off to find the materials while I struggled against my dominants grip.

"You're an asshole." I grumble, trying to pry his fingers from my arm. When the brunet returned Ethan dragged me over to a chair and sat down, before he bent me over his lap. With one hand holding me down, his body shifted as he grabbed another item from Justin. He put the flogger in front of my eyes for me to see.

"Have you seen this before?" I shake my head no.

"Has it been used on you before?" I shrug, more focused on freeing myself from his grip.

"Give me your hand." He tells me, freeing a wrist. Reluctantly, I put my hand out, flinching when he struck my palm with it. The feeling tingled and burned but only for a few seconds but it wasn't as bad as his hand felt if I was honest.

"Yes or no?" I nod, still confused on why he was asking me this. Surely he didn't plan on using it on me. The raven grabbed my hand and guided it back behind me, restraining both of my hands in place.

"So.. if I say five for every witty remark you've made in the last hour, plus the kicking incident; that puts us at.. 55. Sound like a plan?"

"Sounds like you know how to do math." I grumble hissing when he smacks my ass. The raven pulls my pants and boxers down, revealing my pale bubble butt. He picks up the flogger and smacks me with it, holding me when I jolt. One.. two.. three.. four.. five.. six.. seven.. eight.. nine.. ten.. He stops the rapid assault to check on me.

"How you are you feeling?"

"Feeling like you're a dick."

"I'll take that gag." He tells Justin, getting nipped every time he brought it near me.

"Poor baby." I taunt. "He can't even handle a little back talk." I mock him, using a babyish voice. He freezes before dropping the crop, standing me up. Without a second glance, he passed me to Justin, storming off the stage.

"Did his feelings get hurt?" I continue to mock, ignoring the grip Justin had on me. His hand roped through my hair and cranked my head back.

He leant down and growled so quietly that only the two of us could hear.

"That was just your downfall.."

"But he said you don't do physical punishments!" I yell at him.

"Because he's the one who stays calm regardless of all the taunts and names.. If he gave up, you desperately fucked up." Suddenly, this taunting and attitude didn't seem as amusing as it was before.

Justin dragged me off the stage, ignoring my struggles as he took me into a room in the back. It was what appeared to be one of many playrooms, but this one— this one had a door lined with gold paint and a unique handle, fully separated from the rest of them.

"O-okay! Okay!.. I'm sorry his ego is fragile.."

"Kneel." The brunet snarled, stalking towards me.

"I-"

"Kneel." The space between us was closing and he certainly wasn't leaving any space for argument.