25

My knees bent at their own command, my body collapsing beneath me. Suddenly, looking at him seemed terrifying; yet he was somehow submissive to Ethan? It was mind blowing. How horrifyingly angry or controlled Ethan must be to knock this kind of man down a notch. The brunets calloused hand grabs my jaw tilting my head upwards. His fingers force their way into my mouth, pressing down on my tongue before another witty remark could slip past.

"See, Ethan was being nice, giving you a little rosy bottom, sending you on your way. But you wanted to be a brat." He chides, his eyes burning into me. "But I'm thinking of stuffing your little hole and overstimulating you while I spank that little ass red." I remain still, unsure if I wanted to find out what would happen if I moved.

"Hm? Does that sound sufficient for the brat?" I don't move. My head was pounding and spinning, confusion and fear controlling my every move.

"Yes? No?" Slowly, I nod.

"Tell me your safeword." He orders, pulling his fingers from my mouth.

"B-bunny sir! 'S bunny.."

"Good." He responds, shoving his fingers back into my mouth. "Stand." I do as I'm told, choking when his fingers thrust down my throat, stumbling back until I reach the bed. He walks away, returning with a toy, the shape of a penis. It looked as if it clipped onto something. A reverse strap of sorts?

He spun me around and shoved me over the bed, his hands roughly yanking down my pants. His fingers line my ass before pausing.

"Colour?" I nod. Squirming at the feeling of his fingers just sitting there. His hand smacks my ass, earning a pained cry. "Colour?"

"G-green!" I whimper, burying my face in the bed.

"You're gonna use your fingers to tell me your safeword. One for green, two for yellow and five for Bunny. Understand?" He demands. I nod, relaxing my jaw as he slid the toy into my mouth, doing so while pushing his fingers in. I groan, tensing at the feeling. He briefly fucks me, before he takes away his fingers, removing the plug from my mouth. He slides it in and holds it there, smacking my ass again when I squirmed against it.

He threads the toy around me, clasping it around my waist. The plug sat deep inside, barely brushing my prostate. The brunet sits on the bed and hoists me over his lap, turning the toy on. It rattles and vibrates inside of me, finally hitting the spot I'd soon dread. His hand rains smacks down on my ass, watching as my skin forms a dark blush; cries, whimpers and moans filling the room.

The way the toy shifted and constantly assaulted a bundle of nerves that sent me over the edge continuous times. He'd even be so cruel as to have his hand land over the plug.

"Colour?"

"Y-yel- yellow." He pauses the vibrations, rubbing my ass. Justin sits in silence with me, rubbing my back as I calm down.

"Colour?" I nod. "Words."

"G-green." He continues his assault on my ass, not even pausing then the door opens and someone walks in, closing the door behind them.

"S-someone's here!" I protest, trying to squirm away from him.

"Did he tell you that you could talk?" Ethan speaks, remaining in the shadows.

"No s-sir!"

"Then why are you talking?" I shut up, unable to control my squirming.

Justin pauses and pushes the toy deeper inside of me, his swats now raining down on my thighs. His spanks definitely hurt more than Ethan did; maybe it's because his hands were bigger. I cry out and try to push myself off of him, the Overstimulation finally hitting me. The brunet readjusts his grip and continues, harsher than before.

"N-no! Bunny!" He stops immediately, turning the toy off too, releasing me from his grip. I take my chance to skitter to Ethan, barely able to hold myself up.

"I got you.. c'mon.. let's go back to the bed." He tells me, trying to walk me back.

"No! I-I said— I said Bunny! A-and you said that-" I protest, trying to squirm away from his grasp.

"You're not getting spanked. It's for you to lay down.. babe go grab the cream." The brunet disappears from the bed as Ethan lead me to it, watching as I lay down. He reaches over and begins unclasping the toy, slowly pulling it out.

I lay there, frozen for a bit before something cold touches my swollen butt, jerking away at the feeling.

"You're fine. It's just cream." Ethan tells me, rubbing it in. He massaged my ass with it, stopping after a while; both men simply sitting there and staring at me.

"Are you okay love?" Justin asks, breaking the silence.

"That hurt.."

"Hurt how?"

"My a-ass 's tingling.." Justin lets out a soft chuckle.

"I know love."

"Are you okay though?" He asks again. I didn't know how to respond to the question. He was terrifying! I'd much rather have Ethan spank me from now on..

"Love?" I shrug, burrowing into a pillow.

"Do you understand why you got spanked? Did you learn anything?" I'm still not too sure why I did get spanked; Ethan started it.

"I learned you're the bigger softy." I mumble.

"Y'know what? Maybe a time out would do you well." The raven snaps, standing up. Justin followed in suit as they made their way to the door. I didn't wanna be locked in here alone. It was dark and the walls would cave in on me, the same way they did in the barn.

"No!"

"You want me to take you back out there with this kind of attitude?" I nod. "Nuh uh. Try again little boy."

"I- I'll be good.."

"Really?" I nod.

"Show me how good you'll be.. Crawl to me." I froze.