38

"Where are we?" I grumble, rubbing my eyes as the raven wandered up a set of stairs.

"Italy." He responds, following Justin into a room.

It was fully furnished with a king bed in the middle, a nightstand on either side. From the entrance, to the left was two doors, one to a closet and the other to a bathroom. To the right was a lounging area, an arsenal of bookshelves and some other small trinkets. It was overall very spacious, the forest green and light grey tying the entire room together.

"N they won't follow us here?" I ask as I'm set on my feet.

"That's what we're hoping." The brunet sighs, unpacking a bag.

"It's not fair!" I whined as tears boiled in my eyes. "W-why can't they leave me alone? T-they sold me to you! I-I'm not their p-problem anymore!"

"Ace doesn't like the fact we're not abusing you." Ethan grumbles, laying on the bed. I drag my feet over to the bed and crawl on, curling into Ethan's chest. His arm wraps around me, his hand running up and down in an attempt to soothe me.

As sleep almost caught up to me, a knock startled the three of us off the bed; Justin wandering over to open the door.

"Dinner." Is all Jess says before walking away.

"Yeah, because dinner at 10:30 is logical." The brunet mutters, following behind us as we head downstairs.

This house was much larger than the old one; it was a lot older too. It was elegant, oak-y and aesthetically dark. Chandeliers hung in the larger rooms and each one held an accent of its original creation, preserved in time.

The dining hall was breathtaking though. A long dining table, dark wooden chairs lining each side. The household was scattered along the table, all waiting for the three of us.

Each plate was filled with food.. cheddar coated broccoli, ribs, garlic bread and carrots; and as delicious as it looked, I wasn't hungry. When everyone started eating and I didn't, Vincent took notice.

"Ragazzo, why aren't you eating?"

"I'm not hungry.."

"Bullshit. You haven't eaten since breakfast." Ethan comments, putting his fork down.

"I'm just.. not hungry.." I mumble, looking away from him.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but you won't be leaving until you eat something." The raven chides.

"Is that so?"

"It is."

"Watch me." I tell him, standing up as I walk to the exit.

"Levi-" Vincent tries.

"Goodnight~"

"Levi!" Justin booms, watching as I jump. My feet plant to the ground as I slowly turn around.

"What?" I retort, looking him dead in the eyes.

"Sit. Your. Ass. Down."

"Goodnight." I repeat, walking out the door as he shouted for me to come back, something slamming down on the table.

I wish Justin had just dropped the topic, but as the stubborn brunette he is, he didn't. It took a while before anyone came up, but when the door opened, Justin strode in with guns blazing. He didn't say anything as he plucked me off the bed and threw me over his shoulder, ignoring my yelling and kicking.

Alas, he sat me down at my former chair and slid it towards the table as Ethan stayed where he was, watching this entire ordeal. As I tried to shove the chair back, Justin held it in place, refusing to budge an inch. When I finally needed a break from resistance, the raven finally chimed up.

"Eat."

"Fuck you." I grumble, shoving the plate away; only for Justin to slide it right back towards me. He picked up the fork and stabbed some food together, bringing it to my mouth.

I pushed the fork away and turned my head, shoving the plate once more.

"You're eating, or you're not leaving." The brunet insists, shoving the fork towards my mouth again.

"No I'm not!" I resist, flipping the plate as I shove it away, swatting the fork from Justin's hand.

Ethan's patience had finally worn down as he stood up from his seat and marched towards me, pulling my chair back as Justin stepped out of the way. He grabbed a rib from the table as he straddled me, taking a hold of my jaw. As his fingers dug into my cheeks, my mouth widened; giving him ample access to stuff a piece into my mouth. Before I had a chance to spit it out, he clamped his hand over my mouth, blocking any chance of avoidance.

"Chew. And swallow." He grits, glaring at me. I chewed the food as I stared him dead in the eyes before spitting it back into his hand.

"I don't care if you're not hungry. You need sustenance in your body for your meds to work properly. So you can start eating, or I can bend you over, give your ass a nice tan and we can try again."

"I don't wanna eat!" I yell, shoving his hand off my mouth.

"Too bad!" He shouts back, startling me.

"Get off me." I tell him, trying to hide the waver in my voice.

"No."

"I SAID GET OFF ME!" I scream, shoving him as hard as I could. Unfortunately, I only really pushed his torso a couple of inches; my commotion did however draw in the attention of Vincent and Teddy.

"Cosa sta succedendo?" The elder asks and he strides in, a worried look on both his and Teddy's faces.

"Get him off!" I demand, still trying to push him away from me.

"Not until you fucking eat!" The raven persists.

"You're scaring me! Get him off! Get him the fuck off!"

Teddy gives his boss an apologetic look as he walks over and hauls him off of me, the raven prying himself from the others grasp moments later before storming out of the dining hall. Justin looks between me and the exit a few times before trailing after Ethan.

"Make sure he eats!" The brunet calls, before sprinting after our partner. When the two of them are gone, I curl up in the chair and rap my arms around my knees as I rest my head.

"Perché non mangi ragazzo? Eh? Why won't you eat? Il cibo ti fa bene."

"It's not gonna last anyways.." I grumble, watching the elder as he begins cleaning up my mess. "They're not gonna stop looking for me, so I might as well get used to feeling hungry again."

"You don't need to worry about that right now.. we're doing everything we can to deal with that." Teddy chimes in. "Focus on the present."

"My present situation is flying to another country because human traffickers are after me and even went as far as to shoot up my fucking school." I growl.

"Just eat something.. doesn't have to be big, just something."

"I'm not hungry."

"Come." Vincent tells me, walking towards a different door. Reluctantly, I follow the elder through the doorway, my jaw dropping at the sight of the kitchen.