1.1

I've never really had a family. When you become a werewolf at age 5, not everyone is going to stay by your side. For years, I've kept my conditions a secret. Not having a family or friends or someone to be by my side, I was truly alone. Until now. The Headmaster of a Wizarding School, Albus Dumbledore has invited me to attend Hogwarts. Of course, I agreed to go and of course, I couldn't tell him about my conditions. As much as I was excited for school, I knew I couldn't make friends. I had to keep my mask on.

I didn't really live in a fancy place. I lived next to the Leaky Cauldron, a Wizarding restaurant. Also, I didn't have much things so packing didn't last long.

After gathering my things, I went out and got onto the Knight Bus. The Knight Bus was a Bus for stranded Witches and Wizards.

 The Knight Bus was a Bus for stranded Witches and Wizards

I got onto the bus and laid my suitcase on the ground. I laid on the bed, looking at the chandelier.

"Take her away, Ern".

"Yeah, that it away, Ernie".

The bus blasts off. "Shit!" I shouted as I fell off the bed. The beds moved as the bus speeds through the road.

I grabbed my suitcase before it could slide to the front. I started to slide towards the front with my suitcase.

My foot hooked around one of the beds, but the bed slid with me. I stopped and slid the other direction.

I quickly stood up. The bed slid towards the front and ran into me. I fell back onto the bed.

The conductor, Stan Shunpike, watched as I was struggling to stay on my feet.

"Where are you heading to?" He asked.

"King's Cross! King's Cross Station", I said as I continued my attempt to stay standing.

"You hear that, Ern. King's Cross Station", Stan said.

I held onto the bed as it slid forward and backwards through the bus. The bus suddenly skidded to a stop. I fell off the bed. Are we already there? No, we can't be.

"Children crossing the road".

I got up and walked towards the window. I saw a group of children playing in the road.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6..."

"Wait, give them time", I said. I didn't want these children to get ran over and I definitely did not want to witness them getting ran over.

"5, 4, 3, 3½ 2, 1¾..."

To my relief, the childrens' toy rolled out of the road. They all ran after it, getting out of the way of the bus.

With the children out of the way, the bus speeds off. As the bed slid towards Stanley Shunpike, I noticed him reading the Daily Prophet.

I grabbed it from him and looked at the cover. The cover said, Escaped from Azkaban.

On the cover, I saw...

No way. It can't be. He's still alive? I thought he died 12 years ago.

"Sirius Black", I said softly.

"So, you've heard of him", Stan said.

"Yeah...I've heard of him", I said.

The bus, once again, skids to a stop. I fell off the bed. After groaning in pain, I stood up. "King's Cross", Stan said.

I grabbed my suitcase. I looked at Stan. "That was fun", I said. "Never doing that again". I walked out of the bus and searched for the Platform 9¾.