2.3

Present Day

After breakfast, me, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, the Twins and Mr

After breakfast, me, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, the Twins and Mr. Weasley all left the Burrow.

"Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron asked. Him and Harry were walking behind the group.

"Haven't the foggiest. Keep up", Mr. Weasley said. I frowned in confusion. How did he not know where we were going?

We approached a man. "Arthur! It's about time, son", The man said.

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start", Arthur said, looking back at Ron and Harry. He looked at Amos. "This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry".

A boy dropped out of the trees. "This strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Yes, sir. This way", Cedric said.

Hermione and Ginny looked at each other. I already knew what they were thinking.

"Meh", I said. Hermione and Ginny looked at me. "He's okay".

We followed Cedric up a hill. At the top of the hill, there was an old boot.

"Get yourself into a good position", Amos Diggory said.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked.

"That isn't just any manky old boot, mate", One of the twins said.

"It's a portkey", The other twin said.

"Portkey?" Harry asked.

I joined everyone next to the boot. I looked at Harry. "Come on", I said.

We all held onto the boot. All except Harry, who was still confused.

"Ready? After three. One. Two..." Amos started.

"Harry!" Mr. Weasley shouted. Harry grabbed onto the boot.

"Three!"

We are screamed as the portkey spun faster and faster. It teleported us to somewhere.

"Let go, kids".

"What?" Me and Hermione asked in unison.

"Let go".

We let go of the boot. We screamed until Me, Hermione, Ginny, Harry, Ron and the twins landed on the ground hard.

"I don't know which is more fun. That or the Knight Bus", I said.

Mr. Diggory, Cedric and Mr. Weasley floated safely to the ground. We got off the ground.

We walked up the hill to see a celebration and witches and wizards flying on brooms.

"Well, kids. Welcome to the Quidditch World Cup", Mr. Weasley said.

"Wow", I gasped.

We walked into the crowd of people. Me, Hermione and Ginny laughed as we looked around.

"Look!" Ginny shouted, pointing at the camels.

"Come on! Keep up, girls!" Mr. Weasley said.

We parted ways with the Diggorys and went to a tent. It was small.

"Home sweet home", Mr. Weasley said.

The twins went in first. Then, me, Hermione and Ginny went in.

On the outside, the tent was small, but on the inside, the place was huge.

"Ron, get out of the kitchen. We're all hungry", Mr. Weasley said.

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron", the twins said in union.

"Feet off the table".

"Feet of the table", the twins said, taking their feet off the table. Though, when Mr. Weasley wasn't looking, they put their feet back on the table.

--

After we had unpacked, we searched for our seats on the top floor of the stadium.

"Blimey, Dad! How high up are we?" Ron asked.

"Well, put it this way".

We looked down to see Draco Malfoy standing on a lower floor with his father, Lucius Malfoy.

"If it rains. You'll be the first to know", Lucius Malfoy said.

"Father and I are in the Minister's box by personal invitation by Cornelius Vichyssoise", Draco bragged.

"Don't boast, Draco", Lucius said, hitting Draco in the stomach with his cane. "There's no need with these people".

Lucius's cane grabbed Harry's foot. "Do enjoy yourself. While you still can", Lucius said.

The cane lets go of Harry. I grabbed Harry's arm. "I hope that's not a threat, Malfoy", I said.

"Oh, no. Just a warning", Lucius Malfoy said.

I gave Lucius and Draco one last glare before me, Hermione, Harry and the Weasleys walked away.

--

We managed to find our seats on time. As soon as we got settled, the game started.

A group of witches and wizards flew passed our heads, leaving behind green fog.

Everyone cheered. "It's the Irish! There's Troy!" One of the twins shouted.

"And Mullet!" The other shouted.

"And Moran".

Fireworks exploded into the sky and created a leprechaun in the sky. It started dancing.

"Ireland! Ireland! Ireland! Ireland!" The crowd shouted.

"Here comes the Bulgarians!" One of the twins shouted.

A group of Quidditch players, who wore red came into stadium. One of the players did flips on his broom. He must have been the star of the show.

"Who's that?" Ginny asked.

"That, sis, is the best seeker in the world", Fred said.

A picture of the Quidditch player appeared. "Krum! Krum! Krum! Krum!" Everyone cheered.

"Krum!" The twins shouted.

"Good evening", A voice said into the speakers. It was Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic. "As Minister for Magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup! Let the match begin!"

Everyone cheered.