3.2

After the Order's meeting, me, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Fred and George made our way downstairs.

"I don't understand. What does the Ministry of Magic got against me?" Harry asked.

"Show him. He'll find out soon enough", Mad-Eye said.

Kingsley Shacklebolt, a member of the Order, gave Harry one of the latest Daily Prophets.

The headline said, "The Boy Who Lied". It had Harry's picture on the front.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well", I said.

"Fudge is using all his power, including his influence of The Daily Prophet to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned", Sirius said.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"The Minister thinks Dumbledore's after his job", Remus said.

"But that's insane. No one in their right mind could believe that Dumbledore-"

"Exactly the point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and warped by fear. Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry. The last time Voldemort gained power, he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear", Remus said. Remus looked at Sirius.

Uncle Sirius lowered his head. He must have been thinking about them. About James and Lily.

"Now, he's returned and I'm afraid the Minister will do almost anything to avoid facing that terrifying truth", Remus said to Harry.

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. 14 years ago, he had huge numbers on his command and not just witches and wizards, but all matter of Dark Creatures. He's been recruiting heavily and we've been attempting to do the same, but gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested..." Sirius said.

I had just noticed there was silence in the room. Everyone had stopped their conversation and looked at us.

"We believe Voldemort may be after something", Sirius said.

"Sirius", Mad-eye said.

There was a moment of silence. I continued eating, waiting for someone to speak.

Honestly, there's no need to be suspenseful about it.

"Something he didn't have last time", Sirius said.

"You mean, like a weapon?" Harry asked.

"No. That's enough", Mrs. Weasley said. "He's just a boy. You say much more and you might as well induct him into the Order straight away".

"Good. I want to join. If Voldemort is raising an army, then I want to fight",Harry said.

I continued eating.

--

The next day, I went downstairs to join Sirius and Remus for breakfast. We were silent as I ate breakfast.

"Ginny tells us that Harry has fancied a girl. Do you know anything about it?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah, I know all about it", I said. I did not want to talk about Harry and Cho. The topic made me feel sick.

"What's she like?" Sirius asked.

"She's kind, she's a Ravenclaw...I don't know much else", I said. "I don't think they're meant to be".

"How come?" Remus asked.

"I just don't trust Cho. Harry deserves someone else. She could be a spy out to get him. I mean, who in the right mind would fancy Harry?" I asked.