1.11

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I sat up to see Sirius dragging Ron into the room.

"Uncle Sirius, what are you doing?" I asked in shock.

"It's alright, Aurelia. I'm not going to hurt him", Sirius said. He seated Ron in the old beanbag chair.

"Aurelia!" Ron shouted.

"It's going to be alright, Ron", I assured him.

I heard someone run upstairs. I looked at Sirius. "Hide", I said. He hid behind the door.

Harry and Hermione ran into the room. "Ron, are you alright?" Hermione asked.

"The dog, where is it?" Harry asked.

"He's not a dog", I said. Harry and Hermione looked at me. "He's an Animagus".

The door to the room closed, revealing Sirius. Hermione steps in front of Harry.

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too", Hermione said.

"No. Only one will die tonight", Sirius said.

"Then, it will be you", Harry said. He ran towards Sirius and threw him to the ground.

Harry pointed his wand at Sirius. "Are you going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius asked as he laughed.

"Harry, leave him alone!" I shouted.

Harry looked at me. "Why are you standing up for him?" Harry asked in anger. "He betrayed my parents! You told me you were afraid he'd come after you. He tried to kill you. Why are you on his side?"

"Because he's...because he's my uncle", I said. Hermione gasped as she, Harry and Ron looked at me in shock. "And...he's innocent".

The door opened. Lupin came into the room. "Expeliarmus!" Lupin shouted. Harry's wand flew out of his hand.

Harry moved away from Sirius. Hermione grabbed Harry's arm. I helped Sirius up.

Sirius hugged Lupin. I looked at them both. Does Lupin have a thing for my Uncle?

"I found him", Sirius said.

"I know", Remus said. "I understand.

"Let's kill him".

"No!" Hermione shouted. "I trusted you two. And all this time, you've been his friend?" She turned to Ron and Harry. "Him and Aurelia are werewolves. That's why they've been missing classes".

"What?" Ron asked. He tried to stand up on his injured leg, but he sat back down.

"Ron", I said, walking closer to him.

"Get away from me, werewolf!" He shouted.

I stopped. There was silence. Without another word, I stepped away from Ron, feeling a sort of numb feeling.

Lupin turned to Hermione. "How long have you known?" Lupin asked.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay",Hermione said.

"Well, well, well, Hermione. You really are the brightest witch of your age I've ever met", Lupin said.

"Enough talk, Remus. Come on, let's kill him", Sirius said.

"Wait!"

"I did my waiting! 12 years of it in Azkaban!" Sirius shouted. I looked at him with sympathy. All those years in Azkaban and knowing he was innocent must have been hard.

"Very Well. But wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know why", Lupin said.

"I know why. You betrayed my parents. You're the reason they're dead", Harry said.