2.9

I stood with my friends during the first task of the Triwizard Tournament. I was nervous for Harry. We watched the three champions complete their task, but the whole time, I could only think about Harry.

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragons and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. And now, our fourth and final contestant", Dumbledore said.

Harry came into the stadium. The crowd chanted his name. How could they cheer? He's about to die.

In the middle of the stadium, there was a dragon egg. Harry walked towards the egg, but a dragon landed behind him, shaking the ground.

We all gasped. Harry was thrown away from the egg. The dragon growled and looked at Harry. It breathes fire at him.

Harry ran towards the egg. The spiky tail of the dragon landed next to Harry. Everyone gasped.

As Harry tried to move out of the way, the dragon tail hit him. I winced at the sight.

The dragon breathes fire at Harry. Everyone gasped and screamed.

"Your wand, Harry! Your wand!" Hermione shouted.

"Accio Firebolt!" Harry shouted. He ran behind a rock to hide from the dragon, but the dragon found him. The dragon breathes fire at Harry. Harry's broom flew towards him.

Harry's broom flew towards him. He grabbed his broom and hopped on. There was cheering. Harry flew towards the egg. The dragon breathes fire at him before he could grabbed it.

Harry flew higher. The dragon tried to follow Harry. It's chains started to break.

I reached for my wand, but the chains already broke. Harry flew close to the stadium box where the Professors, Headmasters and Headmistress sat. The dragon broke the roof with it's tale as it followed Harry.

The twins cheered loudly at that. "Well done, dragon", One of them said. I smiled.

We had waited and searched the skies for any sign of Harry. Finally, we found him flying back to the stadium on his broom.

Everyone cheered. So did I. I felt like a weight had been lifted from my chest as I cheered.