3.11

I shook my head in disbelief. I looked at the veil, worriedly. Even after how she treated me, I still felt worried. She was still my Mother.

"Mum!" I called out. "Mum! Mother! Mum!"

Remus ran to my side. I expected him to tell me what happened to me mother, but he looks at me sadly.

"Where's my mum? Where is she?" I demanded.

"She's not coming back, Aurelia", Remus said.

"What are you saying? She can't be gone! Where is my mum?!" I shouted.

I noticed Harry ran after Bellatrix, who ran away from the scene. I got up quickly. I tried to run towards the veil, but Remus grabbed me and stopped me from going towards the veil.

"Let go!" I shouted. "Mama! Where are you?" As I tried to run towards the veil, I hit Remus in the head. I was so angry and so scared. I wasn't acting like myself.

"Fear makes people do terrible things". I remember Remus once said that to Harry. Right now, I was proving his point.

I gave up trying to run towards the veil. Tears fell down my face. I screamed in agony. I never made a more agonizing and gut wrenching noise in my life.

Despite everything she had done, I couldn't help but think of the moments we had before I was a werewolf. The times when she was my mom. Even the few moments in Grimmuald Place where she wasn't cold and heartless.

I heard magical blasts being fired outside. I saw my friends run out of the room. I remembered I had seen Harry run out of the room. I got out Remus's grip and ran out of the room.

I already lost my mother and there was no way in hell I was going to loose my best friend as well.

My friends and I saw Harry on the ground and Dumbledore kneeling beside him.

"You're the weak one and you'll never know love or friendship. I feel sorry for you", Harry said.

A dark fog came out of Harry. Voldemort appeared next to him. Aurors and Ministry workers arrived. They saw Voldemort just before he disappeared.

--

At Grimmuald Place, I sat on my bed, sobbing. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't turn around to see who it was.

"Aurelia", A familiar voice said.

I turned around to see Harry. His hand was on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him. He returned the hug, comforting me as I cried into his shoulder.

"I wanted to hurt Bellatrix. I wanted to be the one to kill her. Does that make me a bad person?" I asked.

"No, Aurelia. You're just grieving", Harry said.

"No one is tempted to kill someone when people die", I said.

Harry and I sat on the bed. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Why did you chase after Bellatrix?" I asked.

"She killed your mum and I saw how devastated you were", Harry said.

"Harry, you know I wouldn't want you to-"

"I know. I know what you're going to say, but you're my best friend and your feelings matter to me", Harry said.

I didn't say anything else. I just laid my head on his shoulder and grabbed his hand.

--

I went downstairs. I saw Sirius and Remus sitting at the table. Remus was comforting Sirius.

I didn't say anything. I thought it would be selfish to interrupt.

"I could stay with you tonight", Remus said.

"You don't have to do that, Remus", Sirius said.

"No, but I want to. You're my friend and you lost your sister. If it were I in this situation, you would do the same for me. I want to be here for you and Aurelia", Remus said.

Sirius spotted me standing by the doorway. "Aurelia, hi", he said, quickly wiping away his tears.

"Forgive me, I didn't mean to interrupt", I said.

"That's quite alright. What did you need, Aurelia?" Sirius asked.

"I would like to speak with you for a moment. I would like to speak with both of you. If that's okay".

"Of course", Sirius said.

I sat across from Sirius and Remus. "I wanted to start by saying I'm sorry for hitting you in the face, Remus. That was disrespectful and mean", I said.

"It's alright, Aurelia, I don't blame you. You were upset", Remus said.

"Secondly, I think you should be nicer to Kreacher, Uncle Sirius. I know you hate this place and anything that reminds you of your past, but Kreacher has feelings too", I said.

Sirius nodded. I think deep down, he knew that I was right.

"I also want to say that I don't want to stay here anymore. Everytime I look around, I'm reminded of her. Of my mother", I said.

"I understand, Aurelia", Sirius said. "We want you to be happy".

"I was hoping-if it's okay with you, Remus-maybe I could stay with you", I said.

"Of course you can", Remus said. "But you do know that you're Uncle can not come with us, right?"

I nodded. I knew that and it was unfair.

I can't let Uncle Sirius live like this. The Ministry now believes that Voldemort is back. Convincing them of my uncle's innocence shouldn't be hard.

"Oh, and Umbridge is no longer at Hogwarts which means you can return to the school", Sirius said.

"I promise you I'm going to help you. I'm going to clear your name", I said to Sirius. Sirius smiled at me. "By next summer, you won't have to stay in here".

I wasn't going to let anything stand in the way of me clearing his name. I know I'll help him. I swear on it.

Next book-Wolf Pack: The End

I'll post the 2nd book some time before next Saturday.