3.5

Hermione and Ginny woke me in the middle of the night. They told me to get dressed and grab my things.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Dad was attacked at the Ministry. We need to get to Grimmaulds Place", Ginny said.

I got out of bed and did what I was told. I quickly put on an outfit.

Me, Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys arrived at Grimmaulds Place later on

We sat at the table with Uncle Sirius, drinking butterbeers. There was silence in the room.

I heard footsteps outside the room. I looked towards the door only to see my mother standing by the doorway.

"I had no idea we were going to have visitors", Cordelia said.

"Neither did I, but Arthur has been attacked at the Ministry", Sirius said. "Everyone, this is Cordelia. My sister and Aurelia's mother".

When my mother looked at me, I looked away and continued drinking my butterbeer.

I noticed some of my friends giving Cordelia unfriendly looks. "The one who abandoned Aurelia?" One of the twins asked.

"Fred. George. It's fine", I said. "Can we not talk about it please?"

Cordelia stood at the end of the table and made tea for herself. Fred and George didn't stop glaring at her. I looked at Harry.

"So...what happened between you and Cho?" I asked Harry.

"Why do you want to know?" Harry asked.

"Well, Harry. I am your best friend and if anyone is going to give you advice about girls, it's going to be me", I said.

I actually wanted information about what happened.

"It was wet. I mean, it's because she was crying", Harry said. I looked at him in confusion.

"Wet?"

"It-It was still nice".

"Um...okay, well, I have no idea what that means. So, I can't give you advice on that", I said.

"They kissed", Hermione blurted. I looked at her. I looked at her with a hurt expression.

I looked at Harry. "So, you two are together now?" I asked. Harry nodded.

I felt as if my heart shattered. "You didn't think you had a chance, did you?" Cordelia asked.

"Cordelia", Sirius said.

"A chance at what?" Harry asked.

"Nevermind. I'm going to bed", I said sadly. I stood up. I was about to walk out of the room when Cordelia spoke.

"I think deep down you knew this was going to happen. Now, you're choosing not to stand your ground which proves just how weak you are".

"Cordelia, let her go to her room", Uncle Sirius said.

I looked at my mother. "You want to give me relationship advice? I don't see you with a husband", I said.

"You are the reason he's gone, Aurelia! Everything bad happened because of you. You think you can redeem yourself? There's nothing to redeem? You're just a cold, evil abomination!" Cordelia argued.

I pulled out my wand, but my mother was quicker. "Crucio!" She shouted. I fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

"Cordelia, stop!" Sirius shouted. Fred and George ran towards me. Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Harry stood up quicky.

Cordelia looked at Uncle Sirius, who was standing next to her. I don't even remember seeing him get up. The pain in my body stopped. "I don't care if you're her mother. Don't ever hurt her", Sirius said.

"You're really on her side?" Cordelia asked.

"You know I am".

"Oh, don't act like this, Sirius. You're not her father".

"No, but I will protect her as if she were my own. And out of the 2 of us, which one has acted like a parental figure towards her?"

Harry tried to help me up, but I pushed him away. I walked out of the room.

I ran up the stairs. When I got to my room, I closed the door. I sat down on my bed with my pillow in my lap.

I knew this was going to happen sooner or later, but I was still heartbroken.

I really liked Harry. And I know everyone is going to tell me I will move on, but I don't want to move on.

Sure, he can be reckless and annoying, but he is kind and he excepted me for who I am.

And he had such beautiful eyes.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hi Aurelia", Remus said.

"Hi", I said.

"May I come in?" Remus asked. I stepped out of the way. I closed the door when Remus came into the room. I sat on the bed.

"Your Uncle told me what happened. Are you still hurt?"

"Physically, not anymore. I just don't understand what he sees in her. She's so nice all the time and I just-I just can't stand it", I said.

"Aurelia, I think I know what's going on", Remus said.

"No, you don't", I said, shaking my head.

"Yes. I do", Remus said. I didn't believe Remus understood, but I was proven wrong when he asked, "You fancy Harry, don't you?"

I nodded sadly. "A part of me had hope that he would choose me, but I had a feeling he would choose her. The choice was always going to be her. Perfect Cho Chang over Aurelia Adolpha", I said.

Remus sat next to me. "I'm sorry, sweetheart", he said. "You'll find someone else".

"I don't want to find someone else. I like Harry. Not just because of his beautiful eyes or because of how talented he is, but because he excepted me for who I am, for what I am. He knew of my conditions, yet he still excepted me. I guess a part of me hoped Cho really was out to get him. Then, he wouldn't be so into her", I said.

"Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?" Remus asked.

I shook my head. "Thanks though", I said.

"Why don't you get some rest. You must have been woken up in the middle of the night".

I nodded. As he left, I got under the covers. I turned to the opposite side of the door and drifted off to sleep.