3.10

I was still in my pajamas because I couldn't find anything to wear. I walked out of my room and went to Walburga Black's old room to see if I could find anything she owned that might fit me.

All I found was dresses. I went to another room, which belonged to Uncle Regulus.

I found a shirt that I found interesting. I grabbed it and left. I walked into Uncle Sirius's room to see if I could find any clothing from his younger years.

I opened a chest and searched through it, but I had no luck. I decided to call for help.

"Kreacher?" I called out. 

I stopped searching through the chest.  I turned around to see Kreacher walk into the room.

"Hey. I was hoping you could help me. Do you have any clothes that belonged to old family members of mine? Or do you know where I could find any?" I asked.

"Mistress kept them in a wardrobe downstairs", Kreacher said.

"Brilliant! Can you show me to this wardrobe, please?" I asked.

Kreacher bowed his head. I followed him to the wardrobe in a room downstairs.

"Thank you, Kreacher", I said. He bowed again before walking away.

I opened the wardrobe. I noticed some of the clothing was labelled. I took out a pair of boots. I looked at the label.

Walburga Black

Finally, something from my grandmother that isn't atrocious.

I set the boots and Uncle Regulus's shirt on a table. I looked in the wardrobe to see brown pants. It didn't have a tag.

I set the pants on the table. I looked back at the wardrobe. My eyes immediately landed on a trench coat. I looked at the tag.

"Narcissa Black", the tag said. Narcissa Black? I assume it's talking about Narcissa Malfoy.

I heard a clank behind me, which made me jump.

I turned around to see a sword. I grabbed it. I took all the clothes I found and the sword upstairs.

--

I came downstairs, wearing my outfit. I walked into the dining room to see Cordelia and Sirius arguing. Remus stood between the two, awkwardly.

When Remus saw me, he spoke my name out loud to get my Uncle's and Cordelia's attention.

The 3 of them looked at me to see me wearing the outfit I put together.

(I put this together on ShopLook, but the Trench coat is from Pinterest)

"Is now a bad time?" I asked.