Lilith x Aroace!Reader (Platonic)

Requested by ratt57

--

Story: Lilith and Y/n (and Hooty) have a day out in town platonically.

Y/n = Your name
N/n = Nickname
L/n = Last name
F/f = Favorite food
F/d = Favorite drink

--

"LULU!" Hooty exclaimed when he saw his bestie approaching the Owl House.

"Hootsifer, so good to see you again!" Lilith smiled and pat the bird tube's head. Hooty opened the door for her.

"Is Y/n here, Hooty?" The witch asked him.

"Yup! I'll get them for you!" Hooty extended back out of the house and went up to one of the windows, entering the room.

"Y/n, you have a visitor!" He informed them.

"Ooh, okay-" Y/n put down their put book and went downstairs. They walked into the living room and grinned immediately when they saw their best friend Lilith.

"Lily!" They ran over and hugged Lilith.

"N/n, so good to see you again. It's been too long. I just had to come over for a visit. Where are Eda and the others?"

"They're off doing adventure stuff, as always- getting into trouble, fighting monsters and coven scouts, the usual."

"I see. Well how about we have a little adventure of our own, and walk around town. It's been awhile since we've had a day to hang out."

Hooty gasped. "Can I come too?!" He hooted.

"Of course, Hootsifer-" Lilith put a hand on his head- err, neck?

"Yes! I'll get ready-" he went to detach himself from the door. Lilith made a disgusted face and Y/n covered their eyes.

"I'll never get used to him doing that-" they groaned.

___________________

"So, what would you like to do?" Lilith asked.

"Hmmm, maybe we could get something to eat? I'm starving- all I had today was a bag of chips-" Y/n suggested.

"A splendid idea. Let's eat there," Lilith said, pointing to a diner.

"Do they serve bugs there?" Hooty asked, stretching from his portable to look at the restaurant.

"I think so-" Y/n said. "But I'm not sure. I haven't been to this place in awhile."

They walked into the diner. It was more of a buffet, really. They got a table and ordered drinks. Lilith got an apple blood, Y/n got f/d, and Hooty just got a water.

"I'll help you get a plate, Hootsifer," Lilith told her owl tube friend when they went to the buffet part.

Hooty gasped. "I want the steamed spider legs-" Lilith nodded and put some on his plate. Y/n got their f/f and sat down.

"So what have you been up to lately?" Y/n asked their friend.

"Well, I've been spending a lot of time with my father again since I moved back to the house. Mother has also been spending a lot of time with me to make up for me feeling left out."

"Oh, yeah, your dad. How is he doing?"

"Pretty well, he's healthy even though he isn't able to do a lot anymore." She sighed. "To think I could have prevented his disability if I had never cursed Eda.."

Y/n and Hooty exchanged a glance. "Lilith, it wasn't your fault.."

"It was, though. If I hadn't cursed Eda, she never would have attacked him, and he would have been able to do all the things he used to do." She poked at her food, regret filling her eyes.

Y/n sighed. "Hey, don't be sad. No sadness is allowed on a day like this. Just eat your food and try not to think about it," they said. Lilith nodded solemnly.

__________________

After they ate, they went to the park for a walk. Walking around nature always got Lilith to cheer up. She loved studying the plants and creatures all around.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that I've been eyeing up a job as assistant curator for the history museum-"

"Ooh! That would suit you so well, Lily! You should go for it- I think you'd do great at that job!" Y/n encouraged.

"Aw, you flatter me-" Lilith chuckled. "Only if you come visit the museum while I'm working there-"

"Duh, I'm not missing out on that!" Y/n punched their friend's arm lightly.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n look! A raider moth!" Lilith exclaimed and pointed at the insect flying around. (That's something I made up idk if there really is a raider moth lmao.)

Lilith and Y/n went up to admire it. "Woah! So cool!"

"This would make a great specimen for-" Lilith began, but was cut off my Hooty suddenly appearing and eating the moth.

"HOOTY!" Both witches yelled. Lilith facepalmed.

--

A/N: Sorry it's so short lol, but hope you enjoyed!