The Owl House

Hello everyone! Well. We're here. At the very end...

But it's not really the end is it? I'm sure there will be some content here and there, and they will always be having crazy and wholesome adventures.

Let's do some stuff to celebrate. Not that it ended. But because we had it.

Raeda Oneshot

"Hey Rainestorm!" Eda yelled. "Raine?"

Eda walked around the Owl House, looking around. If she were Raine, where would she be. The tower?

Eda checked the tower. Nope. Not in their room, not in the tower, not in the basement, not anywhere!

Maybe Raine just left without telling her. Eda grabbed her staff. Sometimes she would switch between harpy form and Owlbert.

Eda flew around town. There were many witches and demons around like usual, but not mamy she was close with. Where were all her friends?

She flew to the portal door. The area was decorated really well, with pretty lights and ribbons, but nobody was there. Where could they be?

"Eda?" A soft voice said from behind her.

Eda turned around and saw her Raine. She smiled and quickly ran to hug them.

"You had me worried Rainestorm. Why'd ya come here?" She asked them, booping their nose.

"Well, I wanted to go somewhere special. Well, because I wanted to.. I.." Raine fumbled to grab something from their pocket.

Eda tilted her head in question. Was it a gift? Some other thing? Then she was surprised as they pulled out a small box. Things seemed to go a little slower as Raine got down on one knee.

They cleared their throat and blushed. "Uh, well. We've been together for a long time now. Including when we were younger. We've been friends and lovers ever since we met really. So...."

Eda had a hand over her mouth at this point, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. Oh, it was happening.

"Will you larry me?" They paused and face-palmed. "I meant marry me! Dang it!"

Eda grabbed them by the shirt anyways, and embraced them tight. "Yes. I will marry you Rainestorm."

Raine pulled back a moment to put the ring on Eda's finger.

"Alright Raine. I think we've waited long enough for this."

Eda grabbed them by the sides of their face and pressed her lips to Raine's. Raine blushed and leaned into the kiss.

"YESSSSS!" Luz yelled loudly, tumbling out from the bushes. Then emerged King, Hooty, Lilith, Steve, Darius, Alador, and all the rest of them.

Raine chuckled while Eda just rolled her eyes, still hugging Raine.

"I've been waiting so long for this!" Luz jumped up and down. Amity walked up by her side and held her girlfriend's hand.

"You wouldn't believe how fast Luz tried to plan the wedding when Raine told her the plan," Amity said.

"Oh, I believe it," Eda replied. "And with Luz planning it I'm sure it'd be cute."