Clingy!Collector x Touchstarved!Reader (Romantic or Platonic)

Requested by @911eddievr

A/N: Sorry, this is gonna be pretty short lol. Idk really what to do for this one.

N/n - Nickname

--
Story: Collector, Y/n's new friend  finally gives them a hug. Y/n is immensely confused by the action
--

"Hey bestie!" Collector walked over to Y/n. "What's up?"

Y/n looked at their newfound friend, the Collector. They had met him after the Day of Unity, and he decided he wanted to be friends.

"Oh, hey Collector. Nothing much, just checking Pentsagram-" they shrugged

"Pff, lame. Wanna do something fun?" Collector asked Y/n.

Y/n put their scroll away. "Like...?"

"I dunno, a game? Maybe that One-o game you were talking about?" He suggested.

"Err, not sure that's very... friendly game. Why don't we play hide and seek instead.. or something?" Y/n said.

"Ooh! I LOVE hide and seek! A sure classic-" Collector smiled.

"Yeah. I hide first though!" Y/n told Collector and stood up.

"Aww, okay. I'll count to uhh. A HUNDRED!"

"Okay," Y/n laughed. Collector turned around and began to count.

"One... two... three.."

Y/n went off to find a hiding spot. They went upstairs and found the pillow room. The pillow room was, quite literally, a room full of tons and tons of pillows. Honestly, it was a great place to hide. They began to push through the piles of pillows and tried to get to the middle.

"Ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine, ONE HUNDRED! READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!" Collector yelled out. He flew up a bit and out of the room. He looked around, and no sign of Y/n yet. He flew past Odalia, who was his new servant. She rolled her eyes and kept walking.

He reached the pillow room, and looked around. It would take ages to find anyone here. Which is why it was the perfect hiding spot for Y/n. He began to dig through the piles.

____________________

Y/n heard muffled noise from inside the pillow pile. They tried to push themself further down, but they were already close to the floor. All of a sudden, they were blinded.

"Peek-a-boo!" Collector grinned. Y/n tried to escape by climbing through the pillows, laughing. But it was no use, Collector grabbed them by their cloak and yanked them out.

He hugged them tightly. "Found ya!"

Y/n flinched and didn't respond.

"Is something wrong, N/n?"

"Why did you just squeeze the hell out of me-?"

"I- hugged you? That was a sign of friendship? And care??" Collector said, confused.

"Oh. Never done that before," Y/n said. Collector gasped.

"W H A T ?" He shoved them pack into the pillows and tackled them in another hug. "YOU NEED MORE HUGGIES-"

"ACK- HEEELPPP-" Y/n was so confused.

"Shhhhhhhh. It's gonna be okay bestie-" Collector pet their head. Y/n was still tense.

"W h a t  i s  h a p p e n i n g ?" Y/n squeaked out.

"Shhh shhhh shh-"

Ah, whatever. Y/n thought it was nice.

--

A/N: Odalia probably would be Collector's servant. Imagine she is tho-

Anyways, hope you enjoyed! I'll try to get another oneshot out today. See you next time! 🌟