1.5

Gu Yao got out of the taxi and went straight back to Gu's old house. As soon as he entered the living room, he was stopped by Gu's mother, who had already learned the news from the servant, who came out of the kitchen.

    "Yaoyao, why are you coming back now? Did that kid Chu Yiheng not let you come back, and didn't answer the phone calls to you. You know we're worried about you."

  The youngest and the poor boy broke up with her a few days ago . You know, at that time, her little son came back crying, saying that he couldn't go on, but it made her feel very distressed.

    Today, the youngest son said he was going there to pick up his belongings, so she did not let the bodyguards follow him. Who knew that the youngest son did not come back overnight, and no one answered the phone, because they did not know where Chu Yiheng lived, so they thought that he is not coming back, so they would call the police at that time. As for the eldest son who went on a business trip to work yesterday, they didn't bother him.

    Looking at Gu's mother caring about him, Gu Yao's heart warmed, he stretched out his hand and held his mother's hand and said, "I'm sorry, mother, it's my fault, I made you worry, and I only saw that my phone was dead this morning. , and don't worry, brother Yiheng didn't let me not come back."

    "It's just that I saw him yesterday, I want to understand, I still love him in my heart, but I couldn't bear the hardship before, so I made peace with him. He proposed to break up, but I still can't bear it, so I will never break up with him even if I endure hardship in the future."

    Gu's mother was full of complexities when she heard this. , and now he still wants to endure hardship, the reason is still for a man, and he still persuades him: "You're young, you have never experienced hardship, you can't bear it such a spoiled son, you can't bear it at all."

     Yao smiled and replied: "So, I came here this time to ask my mother to call my brother back and ask him to do me a favor."

    "Okay, mom, just help me."

    Gu Yao knew that he such a coquettish mother will definitely not be able to bear it, and help her.

    Sure enough, Mother Gu looked at Gu Yao helplessly and lovingly, and said, "Okay, okay, I'm really afraid of you little coquette. I'll call your brother now and ask him to come back."

    Gu Yao smiled, clasped his fists with both hands, and said like the one on TV: "Thank you, Ma'am."

    Gu Zhao was looking at the documents sent by the secretary in the company. Just after signing his name, the phone next to the table rang. Get up, the caller ID above is my mother.

    His mother usually doesn't call himself, except for the squeamish younger brother at home who has something to do. Sure enough, after answering the phone, he listened to what her mother said on the phone.

    Gu Zhao quickly replied: "Okay, Mom, I'll rush back now, you ask Yaoyao to wait for me for a while."

    Today, the company's affairs have been dealt with, and his boss has nothing to do if he leaves work early. If something happens to the company just because the boss is not there for one day, then the company can go bankrupt directly.

    When Ye Zhao drove home, he found that his squeamish younger brother was eating fruit with his mother, and he didn't know what they were talking about. The two seemed to be chatting happily.

    "Mom."

    "Brother, you're back."

    When Gu Yao heard a strange male voice in his ear, he raised his head to look at the source of the voice, and saw a man who was not much shorter than his man, with a handsome face. A man in a tall silver-white suit was walking in from outside.

    This man is the elder brother of the original owner's compatriot, Gu Zhao.

    Gu Zhao saw that his younger brother was staring at him with those beautiful and agile eyes, and raised his eyebrows and teased: "Yaoyao, our brothers just met the day before yesterday, why are you staring at your brother like this, why is it? Do you think I'm better-looking than that kid with the surname Chu?"

    As soon as he heard the name Chu Yiheng, Gu Yao retracted his gaze, shook his head and said sweetly, "Brother, then don't think about it, Yiheng. My boyfriend is the best looking in my heart, no one can compare to him."

    Gu Zhao knew early on when his little brother and that Chu Yiheng began to fall in love, that this cute little white rabbit had been taken away by the big bad wolf, so even when he heard this, he didn't feel anything but occasionally teasing the younger brother is still a must for a "good brother".

    "Then I can't help you if you said that."

    Gu Yao is not an idiot, of course, he could hear the joke in Gu Zhao's tone, he snorted, and then looked at Gu's mother pretending to be the poor complained by the way: "Mom, look at my brother, he doesn't help me, then I can only go to the entertainment circle by myself.

    " I'm a beautiful guy, what can I do."

    After he finished speaking, he covered his tender and soft face with both hands with a sad look on his face.

    When Gu's mother heard that the youngest son was going to the entertainment industry, she directly spoke out with disapproval: "Yaoyao, how can you go in that circle, how can you go."

    "I know this, mother, but that The money comes quickly in the circle. You don’t know that in the days when I was with brother Yiheng, he went out to work every day to earn money to support me. The whole person lost a lot of weight, but I was ignorant before and always complained about him. , so now I want to find a job myself."

    "It's not that I look as beautiful as you, and I am very confident in my acting skills. Thinking that my brother is not running a brokerage company, I want my brother to arrange it for me. , but you heard it too, he didn't want to say it before I said it."

    The more he talked about it, the look on Gu Yao's face and his voice were a grievance, and he felt that way himself, not to mention Mother Gu and Gu Zhao who had always loved their younger son and younger brother.

    Gu's mother immediately said to her eldest son, "Xiao Zhao, since Yaoyao wants to make money by filming, then you, the elder brother, have to help him."

    Gu Zhao saw that his squeamish younger brother had become so sensible now because he was wronged, and where he was still teasing him, he directly said to Gu Yao: "Yaoyao, it was my brother who was joking with you just now, you are my brother, why would I not help you, so you can come to our company with Chu Yiheng to discuss your entry into the entertainment industry tomorrow"

  When Gu Yao heard this, the small face that was aggrieved just now was immediately filled with smiles, and he smiled at Gu Zhao and said: " I knew that brother, you always love me, so it's settled."

    "Mom, brother, brother Yiheng is about to come back, and I have to go back and cook lunch for him, so I'll leave first and come back next time, take care."

    After speaking, Gu Yao took the imported cantaloupe that Mother Gu gave him to bring back, put on shoes and left the Gu family's old house.

    Mother Gu looked at the back of Gu Yao's departure and shook her head: "It's really too old to keep the child."

    Although they had promised Yao Yao and that Chu Yiheng to be together, this scene had already been thought of in advance. .

    Gu Zhao saw that he had been following him since childhood, one brother and one younger brother, and now he is in the arms of another man. Although it is a little tasteful, as long as the man truly loves Yaoyao, it will be fine.