3.7

For the next period of time, he didn't know what that Lin Shu was conspiring, and Gu Yao didn't see him coming to him again.

    However, I learned from the gossip women in the village that this person started a small business in the town and made a lot of money.

    After hearing it, Gu Yao thought, this is probably because he has already taken away the luck of others and got it by trading with that system. After all, this Lin Shu from this world doesn't know anything about cooking.

    Regardless of all this, it has nothing to do with him, and now he has more important things to do, which is to prepare for the wedding between him and his lover.

    The matchmaker came to the door to exchange the horoscopes of the two people's birthdays and everything was done before that. Tomorrow is their wedding day, and Gu Yao will wait for the man to marry him in his own home.

    Looking at the red wedding dress that belonged to his brother, which was sent by Lu Xingfeng on the bed, Gu Yao's eyes were full of tenderness. It's good that he can not only marry his lover in this world, but also have a child between them.

    The original owner's mole was weak because of his poor constitution, but with the help of Gu Yao, he had already conditioned this body. Although the mole was still light, there was no problem with fertility.

    Gu Yao stayed at home thinking about tomorrow's wedding, but the villagers outside had already discussed this matter one after another.

    Under the big locust tree, a middle-aged woman kowtowed to the peanut in her hand and said, "Let me say that this brother Gu is really capable, and actually married that boss Lu."

    The other sitting next to her A fat woman was also a little unhappy: "Yeah, now he is living a good life with brother Gu, hey, I originally thought that since Boss Lu doesn't mind this brother in the country, I still want to let him. The brother in my family is walking around in front of Boss Lu, who knows that there is no hope now."

    When other people heard the fat woman's words, they all felt disdain in their hearts. Just your brother, not only is he big and three thick, but also has a blue birthmark on his face. He looks afraid of people. Boss Lu can like that. Just out of the ghost.

    At this time, Lin Shu just asked his cheap elder brother to use a scooter to pull back the stall he set up in the town. He happened to hear these women talking about Gu Yao, and he couldn't help but snorted coldly. Now he is busy because he is busy. To make money, that's why I didn't go to Boss Lu. When his business grows, he will naturally go.

    A handsome man who can make money, compared to a rubbish man with a face who can't lift his hands and shoulders, as long as he's a smart person, he knows how to choose. When he successfully marries Boss Lu, the position of the righteous husband is not the same. His, as for Gu Yao's face, it is more suitable to be a servant.

    "Hey, Brother Lin, you've come back from town. My dear auntie, I think you've sold all of your stuff. I'm afraid you made a lot of money today.

    " Man, Lin Shu didn't want to take care of him at all, but he didn't want to be picked out here that he was not the original one, so he could only smile perfunctorily and said: "Aunt Xu, you really like me too much. , I'm doing some small business, and how much money can I make."

    "Then I won't tell you guys, my parents are still at home waiting for my brother and I to go back for dinner."

    After that, Lin Shu turned his head to look at the man behind him and said, "Big brother is gone."