2.22

When Gu Yao woke up, he looked out the window sideways and found that the weather today was surprisingly good. It was the best time for him in the past few days. Not only was the sun swaying, it also felt warm. .

    Even in this car, I don't know if it's his illusion, even after opening the window, it still feels a little hot.

    After getting out of the car, Gu Yao didn't know what to say, because he was really right, it was really warm and even hot.

    Today's weather is like summer, and the temperature can be felt right now, at least about 35 degrees.

    Yesterday was still the normal weather in autumn, but today it has become summer, this is the weather in this apocalypse now, capricious, no one knows what the weather you will experience tomorrow, so you have to prepare clothes for all seasons It is.

    "Gu Yao, you're awake, breakfast is ready."

    Fang Hezheng was sitting under a big tree in a shady place, cooking white rice porridge in a small pot with firewood on it, and greeted his friend when he got out of the car. follow him.

    Gu Yao responded with a sigh of water and cleaned himself up before walking towards Fang He.

    "Fang He, do you know where Brother Amo and your family went?"

    Although Fang He, who was teased by your family member, was a little shy, he didn't refute it, because he had already communicated with Ren Yi. .

    "The two of them said they were going to find something to eat, and they would be back soon." The

    car was pulled away from the barren grass by Lu Mo last night and drove to a wide street.

    "The zombies that were swaying around here were also dealt with before they left, so I guess we still don't worry about us."

    Gu Yao sat down beside Fang He and helped him add firewood together: "You don't have to be afraid that I'm awake now, too. Even if the zombies come again, we can solve it with the two of us."

    Fang He is also very confident in his ability now, he nodded and said: "Well, Gu Yao, you are right."

    "By the way, the two of them stayed outside for one night yesterday. When they come back, let them Go and rest."

    When he mentioned this, Fang He complained angrily to his friend: "Gu Yao, you don't know, when I woke up, I also asked Ren Yi to sleep for a while, but he didn't want to, saying that he didn't want to. If he is not tired, how can he not be tired, even a supernatural person should pay attention."

    Gu Yao thought about it when he heard the words, he naturally knew that he was no longer human, but this one He didn't know how to tell his friends, and he couldn't explain with good reasons how he found out about it, so it's up to the man to tell Fang He in person. 

   "Okay, okay, don't be angry anymore, when Ren Yi comes back, you tell him that if he doesn't go to rest, you don't pay attention to him, although this method sounds a bit naive, but the effect is still very good. "   

Fang He is angry except that he doesn't take care of his own body, in fact, most of it is angry at himself, angry at himself for not taking good care of him.  

  After hearing the method Gu Yao said, Fang He also had an idea in his heart, and he teased him: "Gu Yao, did you do this when the army team was disobedient?"  

  Gu Yao also Without thinking about concealing it, he admitted it generously: "Yes, Fang He, you have to understand that this kind of thing happens occasionally, as long as you follow the instructions, it will become a little love between lovers. It can also increase the relationship between you."