2.9

Lu Mo walked up to his teammates and said coldly: "Xiao Yao is my most important person, I won't force you to accept him, but if I find someone deliberately targeting him, then please take the initiative to leave. Hope team!"

    Xu Qiu was the one who knew Lu Mo's temper best among his teammates, and knew that he would not say such words for no reason.

    Holding on to the reason that the team could continue well, Xu Qiu took the lead and said, "We all know that Brother Gu is your heart-to-heart now, so of course you won't provoke him without a wink, and only rely on Lu. We are not the kind of ungrateful people because of the care you took for us."

    "Do you think it is true?"

    Xu Qiu looked at the other four people, and those people even scolded Gu Yao before. The big column also responded, accepting his new teammate.

    Lu Mo also understood that his other teammates were not stupid. After finishing speaking, he took Gu Yao out to kill zombies.

    After Lu Mo left, Lin Zhu walked up to Ye Su, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Ye Su, you don't have to be so discouraged, although that Gu Yao is already with the Lu team now, you are not alone. Chances are, now that you have declared war on him, then I will also support you, you have to believe that one day the army will see your intentions for him."

    As for Gu Yao, who said that Ye Su had been sympathetic to him before. His calculations led to the separation of him and the captain. They were not at the scene of such a thing, so how could they know the truth of the matter? Gu Yao said it on purpose to frame Ye Su.

    Ye Su smiled at Lin Zhu and said, "I will, Lin Zhu, thank you, in this team, only you and I have the best relationship."

    Lin Zhu smiled heartily: "Of course let's go . Let's also go out to hunt zombies to find some supplies."

    After he finished speaking, he turned and left without seeing it. The moment he turned around, a coldness flashed in Ye Su's eyes, Lin Zhu, since you really think I am Your friend, then you must be willing to let me use you.

    And Gu Yao and Lu Mo, who had already driven out here, looked at the zombies swaying on the road, and suddenly thought of another golden finger about him that he hadn't told his lover yet.    

"By the way, brother Amo, in addition to the space ability, I also awakened another ability, that is, it can automatically block zombies so that they can't detect him."    

Lu Mo frowned when he heard this, he didn't think of himself The little lover's ability is so powerful, and once again warned: "Xiaoyao, you can block zombies, just like your space can enter living people, no one can tell except me, you know?    

" If you are not strong enough, don't expose your ability early, it will cause unnecessary trouble."   

Of course, a man has the confidence to protect his little lover, but he may take it lightly at some point. To cause Gu Yao to be injured or more serious, this is not what he wants to see.    

"Well, I'm not stupid to know, although I'm not afraid of those people, but there will always be those annoying flies behind, especially disturbing our two lives, then it won't work, just like Now there are only the two of us in this car, so I will tell you, brother Amo."   

Gu Yao's system is an advanced system, with this golden finger, there is no need to be afraid of these virtual small worlds.   

Lu Mo smiled when he heard the words, stretched out a hand and rubbed Gu Yao's head and praised: "My baby is really smart."    

"That's it." Gu Yao, who was praised by his lover, was not modest at all, and raised his own jaw.    

This arrogant little appearance made Lu Mo's heart itch. His baby was really cute, and he was looking forward to the wonderful welfare tonight.     The author has something to say: Merry Christmas to all the little ones ^_^