2.20

"Young Master Lu, you are here, Gu Yao has just finished singing and he is saving that private room for the young master. You can just go there."

     Class Master Chen is now reluctant to see that this is the day when the theater opens and sings. , the cold-faced Young Master Lu who will come over has gradually become accustomed to it from being surprised at the beginning.

    Not only him, but also those guests in the theater, and they all saw that this young master Lu went to the theater every day to listen to the play, it was really the drunkard's intention not to drink, on the surface it was just to see In fact, it's not because of that new Tsing Yi.

    Lu Mo frowned when he heard this, and said coldly, "I don't have enough money for you? Didn't you promise that I wouldn't let Xiaoyao often sing on stage." When

    he heard that he was misunderstood, he was timid. The class leader Chen hurriedly explained: "It's not like this, Young Master Lu, you misunderstood me, I did as you ordered, so that Gu Yao has a lot less chance to come to power, but he himself sometimes needs to Going to the stage to sing, I...I can't stop him, young master, you say whether it is."

    "It's better that Xiaoyao wants to, if I find out that you forced|forced|forced him, I will definitely forgive him. No you."

    After the cold warning, Lu Mo walked to the private room No. 1 in the backyard, which is now a place where he and the youth chat and rest together.

    Class Master Chen looked at Lu Mo, who was leaving, and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, thinking that next time the little ancestor asked to sing, he would have to stop him, or he would definitely be killed by Lu. Big or small to clean up a meal.

    When Lu Mo arrived in the private room, he opened the door and walked in. Before he reached the inner room, he heard the young man's cheerful humming.

    "Xiao Yao, your mood sounds good, is there anything that makes you happy?"

    Gu Yao turned his head and smiled at the man when he heard the familiar voice behind him. Brother Mo, you're here."

    Lu Mo walked over and rubbed his head, sat down beside him, his eyes full of tenderness: "Well, today's bank affairs have been handled in advance, so I came over to see you."

    "What about you, what did you do today?"

    Although he already knew it from Class Master Chen, Lu Mo still wanted to hear it from his little lover himself.

    "Me?"

    Gu Yao tilted his head, blinked his beautiful big eyes and said, "I got up and washed as usual today, then hung my throat in the yard for a while, then went to have breakfast, and then again After exercising, I went on stage to sing two scenes after exercising. After removing the makeup on my face, I came to this room to wait for you. If I can’t wait for you, I will take a nap.”

  The  young man carefully put the He told the man everything he did every day, and Lu Mo also sat next to him and listened to him quietly, without a trace of impatience on his face.

    "Xiao Yao, if you don't want to sing in the future, just tell Class Master Chen, I have already greeted him there."

    Gu Yao frowned when he heard the words, and his little face became unhappy.

    "Did you give him money? Lu Mo, don't give it in the future. It's just two plays. For me, it's very simple and not tiring. Besides, I originally liked to sing, so I became an actor."

    Gu Yao didn't know if it was because his soul was influenced by the original owner, but he really liked singing.

    "Okay, I know, who asked my baby to speak, then when we get married, I will hand over my money to you to keep it safe."