2.21

On the day of the wedding, Gu Yao and Lu Mo regained their original memories. In a burst of white light, the two returned to reality. The face is a barren meadow.

    "I didn't expect you to be so powerful that you were able to break through the illusion I created."

    Qingyue said, returning the comatose Fang He to Gu Yao and Lu Mo's side.

    Gu Yao put Fang He aside and looked up at the woman in red on the opposite side, only to realize that yesterday's face was still full of anger, but now her face is very peaceful, and a little... sad.

    "I'd rather thank you for letting me know the truth two hundred years ago."

    Qingyue thought of the contents of the box, and then she thought of the last look that man looked at him for the last time and the real owner of the jade pendant, if she Good to find out.

    After Gu Yao and Lu Mo heard the words, they didn't say anything.

    "Okay, it's time for me to reincarnate. I hope I can meet him again in the next life."

    Qingyue didn't know why she talked so much to these two strangers, probably... because of the relationship between them. Make yourself feel genuine.

    In the past few years, it's not that no one has come here, but their feelings are hypocritical and tight, and they are vulnerable with just a little experiment.

    Gu Yao smiled and said, "My love and I are here to wish you happiness."

    Qingyue said thank you, and then the entire red|color|color figure disappeared into the air.

    When there were only the three of them left, Gu Yao looked around and sighed, "Brother Amo, it looks like we can only rest in the car for one night. After all, it's almost dawn." The

    man After answering, just after Gu Yao took the car out of the space, he grabbed the collar of Zhong Fanghe, who was unconscious on the floor, and was about to put him in the car, but at this time he felt an attack of energy, and he suddenly A flash came to the side.

    "Give him back to me."

    The figure in the darkness stood up by the moonlight that appeared in the sky at the moment, it was a tall and handsome black-haired man.

    Lu Mo looked at Fang He in his hand and said, "Okay."

    After speaking, he threw the person towards him.

    Gu Yao saw that his friend was thrown to that strange man by his lover, and he was in a hurry. He was about to rush over to bring him back, but was stopped by Lu Mo.

    "Xiao Yao, he and Fang He know each other, and this man will not hurt him."

    Gu Yao: "Huh?"

    Ren Yi looked at the lost loved one lying in his arms, and kissed him gently with his head down mouth | lips.

    The moment he bowed his head to kiss, Fang He, who was in a coma in his arms, slowly opened his eyes and woke up. When he found himself being held in his arms, he struggled. When he heard the familiar voice, he obediently stopped.

    "Xiaohe is me."

    Through the moonlight, Fang He could see clearly that the man holding him now was really the man who made him think day and night.

    "Ren Yi, is it really you?"

    There were a few tremors in his voice.

    "Well, it's me and I who came to find you."

    Gu Yao, who was sitting as a bystander, now understands that this is the friend who is looking for his lover. No wonder his man will give him his friend with confidence.

    "It's good, I finally see you."

    Fang He hugged the man he missed tightly, but he didn't know the man holding him, thinking about how to hide his identity as a high-level zombie .

    After Gu Yao and Fang He were both asleep in the back seat, two men, Lu Mo and Ren Yi, built a fire outside the car to keep watch.

    "You are not human."

    Lu Mo's sudden voice didn't surprise Ren Yi, but he directly admitted: "I didn't expect you to see at a glance that I am no longer a human being. After being pushed into the zombie pile, even if At that time, I was a power user, and I had no choice but to evolve into a more powerful zombie."

    Now Ren Yi knows through Fang He's explanation that these two people helped his Xiaohe, and he watched them He doesn't look like that kind of bad guy, and he doesn't want to hide from others that he is a zombie, as long as... Xiaohe doesn't know for the time being.

    Lu Mo said coldly: "I won't tell Fang and your true identity. After all, it's your business. I just want to warn you not to let my lover get involved because of your fault."

    His little lover had a good relationship with that Fang He, and he was afraid that because Fang He would be sad and sad, the man would not want to take care of their affairs.

    Ren Yi is also a smart person, so he doesn't need to say more to Lu Mo to understand what he means.

    "You can rest assured that I will handle my affairs myself, and it will not affect the two of you. In addition, thank you for your help to Xiaohe. I have a lot of good things there. You can pick them up tomorrow, and treat them as mine. Thank you."

    "I would like to ask you to give me more advice on the journey."

    "Well."

    Lu Mo didn't refuse. In this world, the repayment of human favors is paid back with materials.

    Gu Yao and Fang He in the car did not know that a unique transaction had been reached between their respective lovers.