5.7

After leaving the forest, Gu Yao looked at the exotic town where they were now.

    Today's weather is exceptionally good. The dazzling sun shines on the beautiful flowers that are blooming on the walls of the houses all over the town. mood became better.

    With a happy look between his eyebrows, he smiled at the man beside him and said, "Brother Fan Jiu is so beautiful here!"

    Fan Jiu also knew that the little mermaid had no chance to take a good look at this human world, so Now it seems so novel, seeing Gu Yao happy, the man's disgust for returning here is less.

    The two walked and watched in this small town, and when they saw the delicious food that seemed to be delicious, Gu Yao couldn't hold back his saliva for a while, and wanted to pull the man away from here, because he had no use in the human world. money.

    At this moment, a black medium bag suddenly appeared in front of Gu Yao, and his lover's low and gentle voice: "This is money, if you want to eat, buy it."

    "But brother Fanjiu , let's go. I have to hurry up and rush to the Black Forest, your affairs are the most important to me now, we can come back to buy these after finishing the work."

    With money to buy what he likes, Gu Yao is Very happy, but he didn't forget the purpose of their presence here.

    The little mermaid obviously wanted to buy food to eat, but because he not only held back, but also said something like this, it really made him like it even more.

    The man stretched out his hand and rubbed Gu Yao's small head, and said in a gentle voice, "It's okay, we're not in a hurry at this time, and we must have something to eat along the way, so you can buy some and bring it with you.

    " , I forgot about the food we ate on the road."

    Rong Zhi said with a little annoyance on his face, he continued: "Brother Fanjiu, let's buy everything now, after all, I can't just buy what I like. Things to eat."

    After he finished speaking, he took Fan Jiu to a shop selling cakes.

    Little did they know that they had become the most eye-catching sight in this town today. A young man with black hair, fair face, fair skin, and extravagant clothes pulled a tall man who was obviously dressed by a wizard and had a mask on his left cheek.

    It's hard for the pair to walk together without noticing.

    After coming to the cake shop, Gu Yao looked at the various small cakes in the glass cabinet. He stretched out his hand and pointed to two of them, smiled politely to the boss and said that these two kinds of cakes are for him. Take a piece.

    After choosing what he likes to eat, Gu Yao looked at the man beside him and said, "Brother Fanjiu, you don't like sweets, we'll go to the place to buy fruits and other places to eat later."

   He didn't ask the little mermaid . How did he know that he didn't like sweets? Fan Jiu curled his lips and said that

    after buying the cake, Gu Yao picked out some fruits that he liked and that his lover liked, and gave them to both of them. Bought a fried rice with vegetables and meat.

    After buying all the things, the two began to continue on their way.

    Before noon came, Gu Yao's stomach began to growl because of hunger.

    It's all because he didn't eat anything in the morning just drank two sips of water.

    Holding the independent packaging bag with the cake in his hand, Gu Yao began to eat the cake. When he took a bite of the sweet and soft cake, Gu Yao thought that his lover probably didn't have breakfast, so he stopped and put his own already. He took a bite of the cake and