3.1 Farmer's ex-boyfriend

When Gu Yao woke up, he found that he was in a place that was not only a bit shabby, but also the surrounding environment was not very good.

    Gu Yao was lying on the wooden bed that made him feel uncomfortable, calling the system in his mind: "The system will pass the plot of this small world to me."

    [Yes, host! ]

    The system's voice fell, and there was such a plot in Gu Yao's mind.

    This small world is a small world where the main farming and food are together. The protagonist of the world is a traveler from later generations. He was a chef in later generations. When he came here, he found that the food of this era is backward, and there is no dessert after dinner. In a word, so relying on his good cooking skills here not only made money and changed his life, but also met the protagonist Gong, the young boss of the Lu family, the richest businessman in the town, because of business matters, the two had a relationship. intersection.

    As time went on, the protagonist Shou and the protagonist Gong fell in love with each other. In the end, the protagonist Shou, even with the help of the protagonist Gong, who was actually an idle prince, developed his food business everywhere, and the two There are two sons between them.

    Yes, as far as Gu Yao sees it, there are not only men and women in this world, but also a kind of brother who can have children but looks like a man.

    Gu Yao's identity here is not only a brother, but there is also a story between him and the protagonist Gong.

    When the original owner went up the mountain to pick wild vegetables, he met Lu Xingfeng who was seriously injured at the time. He helped this person, and later the two fell in love with each other because of various things and contacts.

    However, the two now broke up a year ago, and the reason for the breakup seemed both bloody and regrettable to Gu Yao.

    Because the original owner is a brother, but the mole on his forehead is very light. The saying here is that the lighter the mole, the less chance of childbirth.

    Because of this, the original owner did not want to make Lu Xingfeng have no descendants, plus the inferiority complex and this caused by the family background of the two, let him and the protagonist say that everything between the two is over, and it will be the same in the future. Don't want to meet again.

    And it also happens that the protagonist Shou, who is the exact opposite of the original owner, has a very bright red mole.

    Gu Yao watched the so-called plot of the small world, but he sneered in his heart. He has the perspective of God, so in his opinion, this kind of story is really ironic.

    It is clear that the protagonist Shou is the villain who relied on a system to steal the original owner's luck, and also took everything from him.

    In the end, this person was uneasy because he let the original owner get involved in a game he designed.

    Although when he came over, the system had arranged for the original owner to live a carefree life in another world with a new identity, but Gu Yao still decided to avenge him.

    As for his lover, Gu Yao was not so worried, because as long as that person came over, he would definitely come to find him anyway.

    After thinking about the temporary plan in his mind, Gu Yao sat up, put on his coat and the only pair of cloth shoes that were worn on the ground and got out of bed. There was only a little brown rice left at home, so he had to go to the mountain to pick it first. Just come back with some wild vegetables.