3.5

After Gu Yao lit the unburned candle that the man brought over last night, he heard noises coming from his room, and he didn't turn his head but said affirmatively, "Lu Xingfeng, you're here. ."

    Lu Xingfeng saw that he was discovered like this, and he stopped hiding and walked over, and asked in a displeased tone: "Why don't you drink the medicine obediently? Don't you know that you are still sick now."

    Gu Yao Turning his head to the displeased man, he said slowly, "I know, but the medicine is very bitter and I don't want to drink it alone. I want you to accompany me." After hearing this,

    Lu Xingfeng walked over and looked at the man for a while, his eyes darkened. With a sneer, "Gu Yao, you will make me think that you are trying to get back with me again."

    Gu Yao nodded, and under the slightly yellow light, a beautiful little face showed a smile on his face. He smiled: "Yes, I want to get back with you, but I don't know if Boss Lu is willing or not."

    "Gu Yao, don't forget, you abandoned me at the beginning, and now you are just It's just atonement for what you did in the first place, as for the rest, I advise you not to think about it."

    Lu Xingfeng hated that when he met this person again, he would still feel the heartbeat, even more than before.

    After Gu Yao heard these words, the smile on his face did not change, and he replied: "That's all I said, Lu Xingfeng, you don't have to be so nervous, and my agreement with you is only three months, after three months. You can divorce me, and a brother like me who has been released and returned home will not be taken care of by the government."

    Not knowing if the boy had broken his mind, Lu Xingfeng said angrily, "Okay, then I will treat you as a good person, and I will leave you after three months."

    After speaking, the man took the medicine bag that Gu Yao put on the table and went out to boil the medicine.

    He had boiled the medicine for this man before, if he gave it to Gu Yao, he would definitely be clumsy and shattered, and it would just be a waste at that time, so he was definitely not reluctant to give up on him.

    Gu Yao sat there and looked at his lover who said fiercely about him, but went out to make medicine for him. He just thought he was really cute and tight.

    About half an hour later, when Gu Yao was about to fall asleep, Lu Xingfeng came in with the boiled medicine.

    Lu Xingfeng put the medicine bowl in his hand on the table and said to Gu Yao: "I've been blowing the medicine outside for a while, you can drink it while it's still hot."

    Gu Yao didn't say anything, just picked up the medicine bowl and slurped it. He got up, and after drinking, he stretched out his hand towards the man: "Lu Xingfeng, I still want to eat the sweet food you gave me during the day."

    Lu Xingfeng lowered his eyes and looked at the tender white hand that was reaching out to him. , his eyes flickered, and he took out the small wooden box with candied fruit in his sleeve over his hand and put it on the table.

    "You can rest after drinking the medicine. There are still things in the house. I will go back first."

    Although Gu Yao wanted the man to stay with him, he also knew that the relationship between them was not so good now, so he obeyed. "Lu Xingfeng, please pay attention to safety on the road, and thank you for coming to accompany me today."

    Lu Xingfeng left without saying a word.

    And Gu Yao, after eating a candied fruit and waiting for the bitter taste in his mouth to be diluted, lay on the bed with a new thick quilt and prepared to rest. The lucky traveler is here.

    Hehe, what would a traveler with someone's memory do? It really made him feel a little bit looking forward to it.