2.13

"Gu Yao, I don't know what the flower in your hand is, it looks beautiful?"

    Ye Su's sudden question made everyone look at the little red flower standing in the palm of Gu Yao's palm, and saw The little red flower seems to be swaying its petals because it was praised by others. It looks really cheerful, eh? So this flower is not a fake flower is it?

    Gu Yao understood the little thought in Ye Su's heart, and sneered: "You said this flower, it is the energy that was parasitized in that woman's body before. When she died, this demon flower came out. As for now It's my flower."

    Ye Su didn't expect Gu Yao to say this directly, he raised his lips slightly, frowned and said, "Gu Yao, isn't it good for you to keep this flower? , after all, it can be directly lodged in other people's bodies, who knows if it will remain like this in the future, isn't this kind of flower very dangerous?"

    Those few team members did not think that the flower was so dangerous, and suddenly they all Unconsciously, he took a few steps backwards, for fear that he would be entangled by this flower in the next second.

    The frightened little demon flower no longer twisted the petals on her forehead, and drooped down the petals a little, and a careful and unhappy voice came out like this: "Master, I'm not scary, don't be afraid of me, I It won't hurt anyone casually."

    ! ! !

    Does this flower actually speak? Xu Qiu and the others looked at each other and found the fear in each other's eyes.

    Gu Yao pretended that he didn't see the reaction of those people, and comforted the stupid flower: "Don't worry, I won't leave you behind."

    The little monster flower who was comforted by the master was like getting a peace of mind pill, and was no longer afraid. , all the petals twisted again.

    When Ye Su saw the fear in the eyes of his teammates, he knew that half of his goal had been achieved.

    "Gu Yao, if you still insist on keeping such a dangerous flower, then you can only let you..."

    Gu Yao smiled and looked at Ye Su and asked, "Let me what?"

    Ye Su glanced at Lu Mo, who had not spoken since just now. Lu Mo, who looked indifferent, gritted his teeth and continued: "You can only leave our team with this flower, although I don't have the right to let you leave, but Cui This is also because it is too dangerous."

    Lin Zhu, who received Ye Su's gesture, also stood up and said, "Yeah, no one from Gu Yao wants to drive you away, but you are too dangerous now."

     None of them stood up to say it, but their faces also expressed the meaning.

    "Okay, I'll leave the team."

    "Brother Mo, have you seen it? Your teammates are afraid of me now. Let's leave together later."

   Before Lu Mo spoke, he heard Ye Su sharp. The voice sounded: "No, Brother Mo, he can't go, he is the captain of our team, what should we do if he leaves?"

    Gu Yao tutted and walked in front of Ye Su, those beautiful big eyes were so straight Looking straight at him, he said unceremoniously: "Ye Su, are you still awake, or immersed in your dreams and still not awake, I don't even stay in this team, brother Amo as my partner is naturally You want to leave with me, as for your captains, they are all adult superhumans with hands and feet, and it’s not that they can’t support themselves.”

    When Gu Yao was talking to him, Ye Su felt a sudden pain in his body, but he didn't care. After listening to these words, he said to Gu Yao righteously: "Gu Yao, how can you be so selfish? , In order to let Mo Ge leave, have you ever thought that Mo Ge is actually unwilling?"

    "Ye Su is right, Gu Yao, you should also ask the Xialu team's opinion first, and don't make decisions for him without authorization. ."

    Lin Zhu and the others didn't want Lu Mo to leave, not only because he was the captain, but also because of his powerful abilities.

    "Oh? Is that so?"

    Gu Yao said so, returned to Lu Mo's side, looked at him and asked, "Since your teammates have said that, brother Amo, are you willing to leave with me?"

    Lu Mo has seen a series of attitudes of his teammates towards the little lover from the beginning. He held Gu Yao's hand and said softly and indulgently: "Where you are, Xiao Yao, I will be there."

   The man They will form a team with those people, just because they are not stupid and have no burdens, but if they make the little lover unhappy, then they will give up.

    Gu Yao looked at Ye Su who had a very ugly face and said with a smile: "Have you heard now? Ye Su, and you guys, don't think that you are very powerful, the team of superpowers is gone, it's not that I can't form it. New, I have already found a new teammate, Fang He will tell you if it is."

   Fang He, who had been standing there watching the play and was suddenly named, stood up and nodded and said, "Well, wait until I find it. With my lover, our team can add another person."

    Because he likes Ren Yi, he can naturally see that the young man named Ye Su likes Gu Yao's partner, which reminds him of Fang Ji, who is peeping at Ren Yi, so he helps Gu Yao is busy.

    When Xu Qiu and the others heard this, the expressions on their faces were also a little ugly. No one wanted Lu Mo to leave, but now it seems that there is no chance for them to recover.

    Xu Qiu opened his mouth to hold the last ray of hope and asked, "Do you really want to disband the Hope Team?"

    Lu Mo looked at Xu Qiu indifferently: "This team can live well without me. As for the supplies in the space, Ye Su please give me mine."

    put an end to the last ray of hope.

    Xu Qiu still wanted to say something, but when he thought of their poignant attitude towards the captain just now, he couldn't help feeling a little remorse in his heart, but he had nothing to say. In the end, he could only watch Gu Yao collect the supplies from Lu Mo. After getting up, the three of them left here.

    And when Gu Yao passed by Ye Su's side, a smile flashed in his eyes. His spiritual spring had been transferred to the space given to him by the system through the system. Now it looks like the protagonist has been paid back. What kind of monster can he do, without the spiritual spring, he just has a little more space than ordinary people, and the storage time is a little longer.