4.5

Gu Yao stood outside the residential building with a few still-hot steamed buns and soy milk that he had bought on the way, and smiled at him when he saw Leng Lie come out of the building. Leng Lie greeted: "Leng Lie, I'm here!"

    Leng Lie saw the young man who was greeting him with a smile, walked over and frowned and asked, "Since you're here, why don't you just go in and find me."

    Although it is now In summer, the air in the morning is still a little cold. The boy only wore a short sleeve, and he was worried that the person would catch a cold.

    Gu Yao understood that his lover said this because he was worried about himself. He shook his head and said, "I just came here too, no, I just happened to meet you out."

    "I will go to your house from next week. Waiting for you, your house is also close to the milk tea shop."

    Gu Yao did not refuse, and if his lover came to him, he could let him have breakfast with him. After asking him yesterday, he found out. My lover usually just buys something to eat after going to school in the morning, how can that be done?

    "Well, Lenglie, you haven't had breakfast yet. I bought this for you on the way. It's still hot. You should eat it while it's hot."

    "Thank you."

    Lenglie took the food from Gu Yao's hand. Come over and walk with him to the milk tea shop.

    After the two arrived at the milk tea shop, the shop owner waited for Leng Lie to come to work today, and now the handsome young man who came with him yesterday not only came here, but also said he wanted to work part-time, so he naturally agreed. .

    Facts have proved that it is correct to let these two handsome young men with their own characteristics, because today's business can be said to be surprisingly good, the store is full of girls, the purpose is to see these two handsome little brothers.

    The two people wearing the special uniform of the milk tea shop looked different from before. Gu Yao, who was fair and beautiful, even in this simple dress, made him look like a young boy from an aristocratic family.

    As for Leng Lie, when he was changing clothes, Gu Yao was also by his side, so by the way, he also helped him to comb the front of his eyebrows when he used a little long, so that the handsome face of the young man was revealed. come out.

    Maybe it's also because of the change in his mood. Now, what surrounds Leng Lie is no longer the gloomy past. When others see it, they will only think that this person is very cold.

    As for Leng Lie, now his only tenderness is all given to Gu Yao alone.

    When the day's work was about to end, after two girls in the store said something, a pretty girl walked up to Leng Lie who was packing things, and asked with a hint of shyness in her eyes: "This little brother Can you leave a contact information?"

    "I want to make a friend with you."

    Gu Yao just changed his clothes and walked out of the staff lounge when he heard that his lover was asked for contact information by another girl, but he didn't have it either. He rushed over and directly swore his sovereignty, but walked slowly to Leng Lie's side, stretched out his hand and gently pulled his sleeve: "Leng Lie, go and change your clothes, we can go home after changing clothes. The aunt at home must have prepared dinner."

    When Leng Lie saw Gu Yao, all the icy breath around him disappeared, and the whole person became very gentle, he said ok to him in a warm voice and walked towards him the lounge.