6.2

"Hey, it's so cold!"

    The feeling of being soaked in cold water made Gu Yao, who was drunk, immediately sober up.

    When he opened his eyes, he was met with a familiar face with a nasty smile.

    After Gu Yao recalled it in his mind, he tentatively called out: "President Chu...how can I be here?"

    Chu Wang snorted and sneered: "What? You just sober up and forget about people. Now, have you forgotten what you told me in the box?"

    Hearing the man's words, all those memories flooded into his mind, Gu Yao thought about how he pulled the man's sleeves and acted coquettishly at him. Ask for a kiss.

    Gu Yao's beautiful little face immediately turned red. He raised his eyes and looked at Chu Ruan and said, "I'm sorry, President Chu, I lost my temper. I apologize to you.

    " He just became unhappy in his heart, he sneered: "You made me embarrassed in public again today, do you think I will forgive you so easily?"

    Gu Yao just opened his mouth to ask what you want to do, and suddenly sneezed Come.

    Chu Xian saw this man sitting pitifully in the bathtub of cold water, and when he heard him sneeze again, what he wanted to say turned into a full of disgust: "Stay away from me, you too It's time to leave, otherwise it will all be my fault when I catch a cold."

    Gu Yao naturally heard the man's disgust for him, and he didn't know why, he felt extremely aggrieved at this moment. , but also know that these can not be blamed on this man.

    Wearing the clothes that had become wet, he stood up from the bathtub, walked out barefoot and said to Chu Wang, "I'm sorry, President Chu, I will leave your house after I wring out the water from my clothes. Today I'm really sorry about the matter, and I hope you have a lot of it, so you can't care about me."  

  Seeing his low-key apology, Chu Xian felt agitated, and he leaned over to put the bathtub in the bathtub. After all the cold water is drained out, the hot water is started again.

    After watching the bathtub drain, he said to Gu Yao: "Who told you to leave, if you leave like this, if you are stolen by the paparazzi where you are hiding | photographed | when you arrive, I thought I was a dignified actor and bullied you. This little star."

    "When the water is ready, give me a bath, and I will let the driver take you away tomorrow." The

    man's tone was obviously fierce, but Gu Yao felt that concern, which made him The bad mood also improved, and he raised his head and responded with a smile to Chu Fang.

    Chu Yan, who was completely hit by this smile, thumped his heart.

    In order not to let this hypocritical ex-boyfriend see it, he continued to cover up fiercely: "Be careful, the things in this bathroom are very expensive. If you break it, you won't be able to pay for it even if you sell it."

    Abandoning what he thought was hurtful, Chu Yan left the bathroom, leaving behind a smiling Gu Yao.

    Because he was an orphan since he was a child, he has already checked the minds of others, just like Mr. Chu Wang, who looks terrible but actually gives him a arrogant feeling.

    Gu Yao didn't take this matter to heart. After the water in the bathtub was drained, he happily started to take a hot bath.

    When he came to the living room outside, sitting on the sofa and drinking tea, Chu Wang had a bit of remorse on his face. Was he serious just now? Although this person dumped him at the beginning, it was true, but to be honest, that was the character of the two of them. Reason for incompatibility.