4.4

After Leng Lie returned home, he found that the door of the house was locked, and Wang Mei was not at home and did not know where she went.

    Considering that Gu Yao must not have gone far yet, he stood against the door wall for a while before turning around and going downstairs to go outside.

    All the part-time jobs that Leng Lie had been looking for had ended. Today, he was on holiday and he was looking for a new part-time job. Otherwise, the tuition fees for the next semester would be lost. It’s okay to ask for money, let alone give him money. Before today’s ointment, it’s probably because he saw Gu Yao’s identity and had the intention to use it.

    He thought of this, and inexplicably remembered in his mind that when he separated just now, the sadness on the boy's face made him feel distressed for no reason.

    Lenglie hates himself like this, and a person like that is not worthy of his heart again.

    "Leng Lie."

    After Leng Lie came out, when he heard the voice in his ear, he thought he heard it wrong at first, but the person standing in front of him now is not the one who should have gone home early. Yao.

    "Gu Yao, why are you still here?"

    Gu Yao wanted to go home, but after walking for a while, he saw his cold mother on the other side of the street. I knew if I could go home, so I turned back.

    "I'm the only one in my family, so I don't want to go home."

    After speaking, Gu Yao was afraid that Lenglie would ask more questions about himself, so he quickly changed the subject and asked, "Where are you going now, Lenglie?"

    Leng Lie didn't know if he believed Gu Yao's words, but he didn't continue to ask, just said: "My mother is not at home, the door is locked, and my own key is in the school bag, so I'm going to go out and have a look. Is there any part-time job I can do?"

    Gu Yao said as soon as he heard it, "Then Leng Lie, I'll go with you too, the two of you will find it faster, right?"

    Leng Lie hummed, and agreed to Gu. Yao.

    Gu Yao was naturally overjoyed when he saw that his lover not only did not let him go home, but also promised to accompany him to find a part-time job.

    The two left the street all the way and walked to the lively city center. While Gu Yao was helping his lover to look around to see if there were any part-time jobs, he saw a man in white clothes standing at the crossroads. When the girl in the skirt was even more dangerous, there was a car that looked crooked in front of her and rammed straight towards her.

    Gu Yao was startled, out of the desire to help others, he stepped over and shouted at the girl who was still standing there, not sure if she was frightened: "Hey, if there is a car, go away !"

    It seemed that Gu Yao's shouting was useful, and the girl in the white skirt responded, but she did not leave from there like I heard Gu Yao say, but turned her head and smiled at him.

    It was only then that Gu Yao discovered the appearance of this girl, which gave him an indescribable sense of weirdness. It was obviously a normal face.

    "Hey."

   The girl smiled at Gu Yao again. In the next second, blood was slowly oozing out of her eyes. One drop, two drops, three drops...

    All these blood stains fell to the ground, and the blood stains on the ground It also became more and more, until the place where the girl was was all surrounded by blood.